chαptєr sєvєntєєn

~Say the name~

♧chαptєr sєvєntєєn♧

"Again."

For the 9th time, Jisung recorded a line from the song. He was having a hard time. But chan was there to help him. After a few more tries they finished recording. The two went out of the mansion. Jisung and chan went to JYP using their own big bikes.

Meanwhile minho was left with Seungmin at school. Minho saw the two arrive. He stood up to greet Jisung.

"Jisungie!" Minho ran to jisung and tackled him in a hug. Jisung returned the hug.

"See you when I see you Hannie." Chan left smiling. Minho frowned, feeling a little jealous.

"What's wrong with you minho?" Minho pouted and left Jisung in the middle of the feild. Jisung smiled slightly. Knowing minho is Jealous of Chan. He ran up to minho and draped his arm on minho's shoulders.

"What's up baby?" Jisung whispered in Minho's ear. Minho shivered. He pushed Jisung away and went inside the cafeteria. He ordered cheesecake and sat on a table.

Jisung sat beside Minho. The students iside the cafeteria took pictures but minho glared at them. They quickly hid their phones in their bags.

"What's with you baby?" Jisung asked.

"You know what's wrong don't ask me." Minho glared at him. Munching on his cheesecake.

"You know, I like cheesecake." Jisung teased. Bringing his face close to minho's.

"Nope. As much as I want to kiss you, not here." Minho said, giving Jisung a kiss on the cheek.

"We good now?" Minho nodded.

"Good to know."

【♡】

ᴊᴜsᴛ ғɪʟʟᴇʀ

ʟᴏᴛs ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ💕
【♡】үαηηα