chαptєr twєntч-fσur

♧chαptєr twєntч-fσur♧

MINHO WOKE up with Jisung's limbs tangled in his. He smiled lightly. He felt assured that Jisung is finally his'. Even though they both havent confirmed their relationship yet they both know that their feelings are mutual.

Jisung woke up with a groan. He pulled Minho closer and pecked him on the lips.

"Good morning pretty boy." Jisung teased. Minho blushed and slapped Jisung playfully.

"Youre making me blush! Shut up!" Minho said and stood up. He went to the bathroom to take bath. Well, they have school tofay and even though minho wanted to stay and cuddle with Jisung, He cant.

.

Jisung and Minho arrived at school. The girls waited at the gate along with some guys. They waved at the two.

"Yey! Jisungie! You two are finally back together!" Jamie said giving Jisung and Minho a hug.

"Yeah, Thanks noona!" Jisung answered, keeping his straight face. They went to their own classrooms and wait for the teacher to come.

In the middle of the class, Minho felt like peeing. So he excused himself from the teacher.

"Excuse me."

"Yes Mr Lee?"

"Can i go to the restroom?" The teacher gave minho a small nod and continued in discussing the lesson. Jisung followed him with his eyes.

Nothing special happened to Minho in the restroom except that he felt eyes staring holes at his back. Is someone following him? Is it the bullies? He ignored it and went back to the classroom.

◇Lunch◇

Lunch break and Jisung's gang was complete. They sat at the rooftop along with the girls. That way, Jisung can freely do what he wants with Minho. Well, he cant just kiss, hug, or smile at Minho in public. His enemies would know and then it will be hard for them again.

"HEY!" Jackson's voice shushed them all and got their attention. This made the quiet ones glare at him.

"Is that a Hickey Jisung?" Jackson went closer to look closer at the hickey in Jisung's neck. Jackson gasped loudly.

"OMG ITS A HICKEY! Markiee! How come you dont do that to me?!" Jackson tackled Mark in the ground.

The girls and guys gathered around at Jisung and Minho. Throwing them dirty looks and teased them.

"Its not like that Okay! Nothing happened." Minho said, blushing wildly. Jisung chuckled at ruffled Minho's hair.

"OKAY! FINE! If you say so, Im not going to class without Markie giving me a hickey!" The rest laughed at Jackson's stubborness. They admire Jackson for his stubborness. Ever since he met mark, he tried to flirt with him, kiss him, hug him. All those attempts are nothing. Mark never looked at him the was Jackson does.

"Lets just go outside guys, let Mark and Jackson sort their thing out." Jinyoung announced, They all went outside leaving Jackson and Mark.

While Minho was busy talking with the girls, Chan went to Jisung. They stayed at the back to talk. Jisung gave him a nod, signaling chan to speak.

"Are you.. together now?" Asked chan. Jisung gave him a shrug.

"Maybe, Maybe Yes, Maybe Not. Lets just say, our feelings are mutual. But I havent asked him yet."

"Yet..." chan teased Jisung. Jisung just gave him a slight smile.

"Good luck Ji, I hope you two last."

【♡】

ɪᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴘᴜʙʟɪsʜ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ.
ʟᴏᴛs ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ💕
【♡】үαηηα