chαptєr fíftєєn

♧chαptєr fíftєєn♧

IT'S NOW SATURDAY and Minho and Jisung survived a week full of hell. Students started to get curious and ask questions about their relationship. And all they could do was to stare at them and ignore their questions.

The fact that Jisung sticked to Minho's side everytime made the whole school suspicious. It annoyed Jisung, so he seeked help from his gang to lessen the annoying people.

"Can I come sungie?" Minho asked, pouting, trying to be cute.

"No." Jisung refused. He was too embarassed to show Minho his Talent. He was still not used to show his talent to anyone other than, Changbin, Chan and JYP.

"But! I want to see you! You cant leave me here! What if someone breaks in and kill me! What if--"

"Fine!" Jisung pulled Minho with him to his big bike. He gave minho a helmet and told him to hold tight.

Jisung drived safely and reached Chan's mansion after a few minutes. Minho's jaw dropped in amazement. The mansion was huge and is capable to house more than 10 people.

Minho followed jisung inside the mansion. The whole place was clean and organized. They could here some beats from upstairs.

Jisung and Minho entered the studio. Chan greeted Jisung with a bro hug which annoyed minho slightly. Chan saw minho's brows furrow. He giggled and stepped back. Changbin just nodded his head to Jisung and Minho.

The four sat in front of a coffee table. Minho and Changbin on both ends, Jisung and Chan in between. Minho wanted to go out because of frustration. But he cant leave Jisung alone with Chan.

While the three were conversing about music. Minho tried to get Jisung's attention. He burried his face in Jisungs neck. Jisung felt this and brought his hands to play with minho's hair. Minho hummed in contentment and smiled.

"Oh my god! Stop flirting!" Changbin said playfully.

"Yah! Let them be Binnie!" Chan laughed, hitting changbin playfully.

Chan already finished the melody, Changbin and Jisung contributed in making the lyrics. Minho just listened, his eyes twinkled in amazement.

"Ah! Its done!" Chan cheered. They started to record. Minho, Changbin and Chan waited outside of the recording booth.

"As long as it stays in my heart
Gojangnan nachimbaneul ujihae ga yeah"

"Wait! Jisung can sing!" Minho asked shocked.

"Well, yeah. Changbin too. Jisung could spit fire when rapping but his Vocals are soft. "

After the recording, it was dark. Chan asked them to stay but jisung insisted to go home. Jisung and Minho bid the other two goodbye.

They arrived home safely. It time to sleep but Minho couldnt. He went to Jisung's room and opened the door.

Jisung is already asleep. Minho laid next to Jisung and snuggled to his chest. He felt Jisung's strong arms wrap around his waist.

"Good night sungie."

【♡】

ɪᴅᴋ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪᴇs. ɪ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴀʏ ʟᴏʟ ʜᴀʜᴀʜᴀ. ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴘʀᴇᴘᴀʀᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴡᴀʀ.
ʟᴏᴛs ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ💕
【♡】үαηηα

P.S

Teasers.... R.IP