chαptєr twєntч-σnє

♧chαptєr twєntч-σnє♧

JISUNG SLUMPED at the couch at Mark's house. The whole gang is there too which is rare. Taeyong is also part of them so he sat next to Jisung. Nudging Jisung's side with his elbow.

"Whats up?"

"Tsk. Minho is being stupid again." Jisung sighed. The others sat at the couch, and the floor, waiting for Jisung to tell them.

"What about it Little bro?" Jackson asked. Mark rolled his eyes at this, knowing that Jackson just flirted at him indirectly.

"Well, that night, Taeyong confessed to me right? And He saw it, left the place, got jealous." Jisung sighed for the ninth time.

"But, is he your boyfriend?" Jae asked.

"No... not yet." Jae grinned.

"Aww our little brother having a boyfriend!" Dowoon jumped and tackled Jisung.

"I'll talk to him." Taeyong said. Giving Jisung a reassuring pat at the shoulder.

"Thanks." Jisung gave him a small smile.

.

"Lee Minho, right?" Taeyong apporoached minho who sat at a table at the library. They were at the back of the bookshelves so no one could see them.

"Yes." Minho glanced at Taeyong and continued to read the book he was holding.

"Im Taeyong. You look pretty by the way Minho." Taeyong smiled at minho.

"I know I am. What do you want?" Minho faced Taeyong with a frown in his face. Taeyong chuckled at how Minho is when he is jealous.

"You probably remember me that night right? Peter said you saw us."

"Yes, and I dont care. Be with your boyfriend, dont annoy people who wants peace." Minho sassily rolled his eyes.

"Well, from what I observe you do care. You got it all wrong. I confessed to Peter but I know he likes you. Dont get the wrong idea."

"Why do you call him peter?"

"Its his english name when we studied at malaysia." Taeyong smiled, trying to be friendly.

"Malaysia? You were that close then? But from what I observed, Mr. Taeyong, he doesnt like me. He forgot about me, so stop leading me on." Minho got up amd left the library.

.

Evening came and surprisingly, Jisung came home earlier than Minho expected. Well, he expected Jisung to come home late from a cuddling session or other kinds of sessions with Taeyong.

Minho sat at the couch watching the Television while Jisung took a bath. Minho got lost in thought and stared at the tv blankly. A while later, Jisung finished his bath and sat next to Minho shirtless.

"Yah! Wear clothes will you?" Minho rolled his eyes. Jisung just ignored him and watched the tv. Minho took a peek of Jisung. His abs were perfect for Minho.

Minho looked a way and gulped from the dirty thoughts. He pushed the thoughts away and focused on the tv again after giving Jisung one last glance.

In the middle of the movie, there was a jumpscare and minho immediately turned his head to Jisung.

"Yah. What is this?" Minho asked, touching a red spot in Jisung's collarbone which looks like a hickey.

"Its nothing minho." Jisung said facing minho.

"Is this a hickey?"

"No its not."

"Yes it is!"

"Listen minho!" Jisung stared at minho. Trying to intimidate him.

"This is not a hickey. If youre thinking about taeyong, We are close friends minho. Why are you being so jealous?!" Minho raised an eyebrow at Jisung.

"Then if its not taeyong then what? Is this Chan's? Are you two timing taeyong and chan? Or are you planning to make me your bitch too?"

"No! What the fuck are saying Minho? Its not a hickey! I--" minho didnt let Jisung finish and left. Slamming the door of his room...

"Ahh shit. I just rubbed my skin too much! Whats wrong with him?!" Jisung glared at minho's door.

【♡】
sᴏ ᴍɪɴsᴜɴɢ ɪs ᴊᴜsᴛ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ sɪʟʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴜᴘɪᴅ ᴀʀɢᴜᴍᴇɴᴛs. ᴡᴇʟʟ, ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴍᴀᴍᴀ ʙᴇᴀʀ! ᴡᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ! ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏs ʀᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴄʜɪᴄᴋᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴀᴛ.

ʟᴏᴛs ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ💕
【♡】үαηηα