chαptєr twєntч-fívє

Happy 3k+ reads! Thank you💕

Warning♤ Language

♧chαptєr twєntч-fívє♧

MINHO FELT like he was watched. This feeling went on for a week. And he was sure someone is stalking him, following him.

"Why dont you tell Jisung?" Seungmin suggested. Minho deeply sighed.

"I dont want to burden Jisung. Im s burden. I dont want to give him more problems."

"But, He is Han Jisung. He is not a normal Boyfriend. He is a gang leader. And you're definitely not a burden Minho." Seungmin assured, making Minho smile.

"Yeah, thanks Minnie, I'll try to talk to him."

.

Minho walked home alone. Jisung has something to do and will come home late. Jisung told him it was about his gang, when he means gang, it included Taeyong.

Honeslty, it made Minho a bit salty. Why would he not be? Jisung was hanging out with Taeyong, not him. But he just shrugged the thought away and focused on his steps.

He sensed someone was following him. The person kept 5 meters distance from Minho. Minho decided to confront whoever that was--- and it was a very stupid idea.

"Why are you following me?" The person was dressed in black. He looks attractive, but not as attractive as Jisung.

"Lee minho, you're Han's bitch. Am I right?" The guys pulled Minho's collar. Minho was taken aback by the force used. Minho was threwn to a wall, the guy trapped him.

"You're coming with us Minho." And then, Minho blacked out.

____

"Should we wake him up?"

"Yes."

"But how? Maybe you injected too much chemical!"

"What--"

Minho woke up at the sound of two people arguing. It was the ones who kidnapped him and another Guy.

"Oh, You're awake. Good thing you did or I would've thrown water on you." Taeil said, Johnny laughing at his side.

"Im s-sorry but who are you? Why did you take me here?"

"We have things to discuss with you." Johnny said before punching minho in the gut. Minho cant do anything because of the ropes that unable him to move his upper body.

"Ughh"

"And It involves your faggot boyfriend!" Taeil said, pulling Minho's hair. Mingo groaned in response.

"Jisung is NOT a faggot. And he is not my boyfriend." Minho tried hard to be strong in front of the guys.

"Well, then, your fu*k buddy. We have important things to discuss with you Minho. And Im sure you will love it."

"What is it?" Minho growled at Johnny. Johnny stood straight, towering over minho, he kicked Minho in the stomach, Minho groaned in pain, Blood dripping from his mouth.

"We want you, to stay away from Jisung." Taeil

"W-what?" Taeil grinned at the other.

"Stay away, Ignore him, Come with us. You know, Jisung is strong with he is with you, But he is Stronger without you." Taeil added. Circling Minho, watching him like a predator would looking at his prey.

"Then, w-why do you want me to leave him? Im sure Jisung is strong enough to fight you." Minho answered.

"Wrong answer." Taeil whispered at his ear before punching him, Bruising minho's lower lip.

"If you really want Jisung to win this fight. LEAVE."

Minho stared at Johnny and Taeil.

'I-I'll think about it.'

【♡】

ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪᴇsss! ɪᴍ ʙᴀᴄᴋ! sᴇʀɪᴏᴜsʟʏ, ᴛʜɪs ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴏɴɢ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟsᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴᴠᴇɪʟ ᴛᴏᴜʀ ɪɴ ᴍᴀɴɪʟᴀ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴍᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴄ ʀ ᴀ ᴢ ʏ. ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴀ ʟɪᴠᴇ sᴛʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴄᴏᴢ ʏᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ɪs ʙʀᴏᴋᴇ ᴀғ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀɴɪʟᴀ ɪs ғᴀʀ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ғʀᴏᴍ ʜᴏᴍᴇ, ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇʟ ɪɴ ᴀɪʀᴘʟᴀɴᴇ. ᴀʟsᴏ sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴍʏ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀʀ, ɪᴍ ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ ɴᴏᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴍɪɴᴅ! 💕🙈

ʟᴏʟ, ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴀs ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ ʀᴜsʜᴇᴅ ᴄᴏs ɪ ʀᴇᴀᴀᴀᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴇᴀʜ ʜᴇʀᴇs ʏᴀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟsᴏ...

ɪ ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʜᴀʀʟᴇʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴊᴏᴋᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴇᴅ ғɪᴄ, ᴄᴀɴ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴇxᴘʟᴀɪɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ ᴊᴏᴋᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴀʀʟᴇʏ's ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘ. ᴄᴏᴢ , ɪᴍ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ ɪᴅ ᴅᴏ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ, ʟᴏʟ.

ʟᴏᴛs ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ💕
【♡】үαηηα

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 |𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐠On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara