chαptєr fσurtєєn

♧chαptєr fσurtєєn♧

"How are you? Jisung?" JYP greeted Han jisung who just entered his office. Jisung felt nostalgic, its been a long time since he visited the office. They would celebrate, eat, talk in the office about music. But after Jisung claimed being the leader of the Gang, He stopped his music career.

"Fine." Jisung sat on a chair in front of JYP's table. Jyp couldnt contain his smile, he missed this kind of Jisung. Maybe JYP favored Jisung so much that he let him terrorize his school.

"So... are you planning on making music? Some artists and companies even asked for your music but, Ofcourse I have to decline." JYP looked at Jisung as if he wanted him to say 'yes'.

"I... I'll think about it." Jisung bit his lip. Oh how he missed making music! Making beats, writing lyrics, brainstorming. Maybe he could take a break for a while.

"I'll get going A-appa." Jisung, Changbin, amd Chan used to call JYP appa. They are like sons to him.

JYP smiled widely and hugged jisung tightly. He released him after a while.

"Take care son, I'll be waiting." Jisung went out of JYP's office. Minho stood outside, waiting for him. Jisung jumped in surprise.

"W-why are you here minho?" Jisung covered his shock with a Blank face. Minho pouted and threw his arms at Jisung.
Jisung stiffened when Minho hugged him.

"Why are you acting weird today minho?" Jisung asked. Minho used to be shy. But now he was overflowing with confidence. But after Jisung let go of that question, Minho's confidence seemed to shrink. Minho backed away in shame.

"I-Im so sorry, I thought you would accept it since you held my hand a while ago, I--" Jisung pulled Minho close to him.

"What are you talking about Minho. Of course I'd accept you." Jisung giggled and pulled minho to the rooftop.

"I'm just curious, Jisungie, What did you talk about?" They sat at a corner of the rooftop. The weather was perfect.

"Music fest." Jisung replied shortly.

"Wait, are you gonna join?" Minho asked. He clinged to jisung's arm. Jisung removed Minho's arm and circled his around minho's shoulders.

"I dont know, should I?"

"You should. I want to see you make music Jisungie." Jisung nodded. He closed his eyes, feeling the way the wind blows his hair.

"Jisungie..."

"Hmm?"

"You dont call me Pretty boy anymore."Jisung opened his eyss and gave a smirk at the other.

"I thought you dont want to be called that." Jisung laughed lightly.

"I changed my mind!" Minho pleaded at Jisung using his puppy eyes.

"Should I call you my baby boy then?" Minho blushed wildly and hid in Jisung's chest.

"Stop that! Youre making me flustered sungie!" Jisung laughed and ruffled Minho's hair.

"Yeah right, baby boy." Jisung placed a kiss on Minho's cheeks.

"Why do you always kiss my cheeks?"

"Do you want me to kiss your lips then?

"Jisuuuung!"

【♡】
ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ғᴇᴇʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ!

ʟᴏᴛs ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ💕
【♡】үαηηα