chαptєr thírtч-fívє

chαptєr thírtч-fívє

Trigger Warning: Violence (?)

(I noticed i didnt put warnings every chapter, since there's lot of curse words and things, im sorrry!)

"JISUNG! MINHO!" Taeyong knocked repeatedly. Jisung quickly opened the door and pulled Minho outside of the room.

"What happened?" Jisung asked, his eyes scanning the dark end of the hallway as if something, or someone would emerge from there.

"Suju is back!" Jisung park said, his eyes showed worry.

"We never left in the first place." A man walked fron the dark end of the hallway.

"Shit." Jisung cursed quietly. His hands tightening at minho's waist. He reached for taeyong's arm and tapped his finger in morse code.

"Who are you?" Jungwoo asked, stepping in front of Minho and Jisung. The man pulled out a gun a pointed at Jungwoo.

"Move, kid or i'll shoot you." The man's voice was intimidating. Making the boys shiver. The boys froze in their places and stared at the man before them.

The man pulled the trigger, the sound echoing in the dark halls, his smile was so mischievous.

"Cat got your tongues? Hmmm, what if I cut your tongues for real---"

*BANG*

A loud bang cut the man in the middle of his sentence.

"RUN!"

The boys ran as Jisung shot the guy on his chest. They all followed taeyong out of the dark hallways. Taeyong showed them a lot of hidden escape routes while at it, it might come in handy later on.

"Where are the others?" Jisung asked. Minho on his side, keeping up with their pace.

"They're out there fighting. Some of my members are patrolling, somehwere, making sure there are places open." Taeyong answered.

They went to another dark room, the room was comnected to the backdoor, that's when they stopped.

"Minho... I want you to come with Jungwoo, Jisung and Chenle. They'll keep you safe a d they'll bring you to a safe place okay, baby." Jisung pressed a long kiss in minho's forehead.

"I'll be back. We'll be back, now go!" He whisper-yelled waving his hand signalling them to go.

_____

"Let's go here hyung" Jisung (park) ushered minho in a whole next to a bush. They all went there and it went directly outside of the compound. It was dark, it is not nice but it's not bad either. It can be a disadvantage or an advantage. It can be both.

They heard some gunshots. Minho looked back and attempted to go back but chenle stopped him.

"Hyung, let's go, they can do it on their own. Our main priority is your safety right now."

"But... Jisung...The others.."

"Please hyung! Let's just go!" Jisung dragged minho and with one last glance, minho looked forward and never looked back.

【♡】

ɪ ᴍɪssᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs sᴏ ᴍᴜᴜᴜᴜᴄʜ! ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ ᴏʀ sᴏ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ ɪs ᴄᴀʀᴅ ᴅᴀʏ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜɪs ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ ɪ'ʟʟ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴏʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴜᴛ ʟᴇᴛ's ʜᴏᴘᴇ ɴᴏᴛ, ɪ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍʏ ɢʀᴀᴅᴇs sɪɴᴄᴇ ᴍʏ ᴍᴏᴍ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ʏᴇᴛ, ɪᴍ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ. ɪᴍ ᴘᴀɴɪᴄᴋɪɴɢ!!!

ʙᴜᴛ ᴀʟsᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛsᴛɪᴄᴋ ɪs ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴜʏ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴍ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇ. ɪᴍ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇ!

ʙ ʀ ᴏ ᴋ ᴇ

ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴅᴇᴘᴇɴᴅs, ɪғ ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴀғғᴏʀᴅ ɪᴛ ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴀʟsᴏ sᴀᴠᴇ ғᴏʀ ɪᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛ?

ɪʟʏ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪᴇs!

ᴡᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ sᴛʀᴀʏ ᴋɪᴅs sᴛᴀʏ!!
ʟᴏᴛs ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ💕
【♡】үαηηα