chαptєr єíghtєєn

♧chαptєr єíghtєєn♧

MINHO JUMPED up and down. He was excited to see Jisung Perform. Jisung just sat there contemplating whether to do the performance or just leave-- but if he leaves, Minho would be sad.

"Next! Let us welcome Got 8!" The group performed 3 songs from the group Got 7. Jisung's group was among the last one to perform.

"Sit down Minho." Jisung said. He got dizzy watching minho pace back and forth, jumping around, obviously excited.

"But I'm excited Sungie!" Minho pouted.

"Sit beside me." Jisung said, he pulled Minho next to him.

"You're so warm Sungie." Minho commented. Jisung rolled his eyes. Minho just notices everything.

The silence was disturbed by the grumbling of Minho's stomache. Minho blushed in embarassment.

"Oh gosh. Sorry."

"How about I bring you outside to eat?" Jisung caressed the other's hair. Minho just hummed and shook his head.

"No, Its fine sung, I'll buy food alone. I'll see you." Minho stood up and walked out of the waiting room. He walked past some stalls and booths. He went inside a stall selling ramyeon, jajjangmyeon, and other foods. He bought 4 cups of Ramyeon and Jajjangmyeon, he also bought a slice of cheesecake for Jisung.

On his way back, Minho saw a cute booth, selling cute plushies.

"Maybe I should check some for Jisung." He said to himself and searched for cute plushies.

.

The door opened with a loud bang. Jisung stood up, surprised, Chan and Changbin stood next to Jisung. The newcomer grinned at the three.

"Ahh, Always ready, Of course." Taeyong clapped and smirked.

"When did you come back Taeyong?" Chan growled, Taeyong chuckled darkly.

"Just came back a few weeks ago and I received news, that Han has a new toy. I heard he is pretty." Taeyong tried to annoy Jisung.

"Don't touch him taeyong. He is mine." Jisung aura seemed to darken. Jisung inhaled deeply, trying to calm himself knowing taeyong is just testing his patience.

"Oh, So, the rumors are fake then? Is he some your Boyfriend? A REAL relationship?" Taeyong snickered.

"Minho is mine Taeyong. Dont you dare touch my toy. I have unfinished business with him." Jisung smirked. He hated to call Minho his toy but he has to, or he will be doomed.

"I'll get rid of him soon enough." Jisung added. Taeyong grinned and came closer to Jisung, Chan and Changbin immediately stepped in front of him, sheilding Jisung from taeyong.

"You stood no chance taeyong, Its 3 versus 1. Maybe you should take this fight somewhere else, not here, not now." Chan said.

"As always Chan, you weak piece of shit." Taeyong pushed chan and grabbed Jisung's collar.

"Lets settle this outside."

【♡】

ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏᴇs ᴛᴀᴇʏᴇᴏɴɢ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ᴊɪsᴜɴɢ? ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴍɪɴʜᴏ? ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴ?

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪᴇs. ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ɪs ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ sᴏᴏɴ (ᴀᴘʀɪʟ 4) sᴏ ɪᴍ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅɴᴛ ᴜᴘᴅᴛᴀᴇ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʙᴇᴀᴄᴜsᴇ ᴏғ sʜɪᴛᴛʏ ɪɴᴛᴇʀɴᴇᴛ ᴀᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ.

ᴀɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴄᴏᴜʀsᴇ! ᴀ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀғᴜʟ ᴄᴏᴍᴇʙᴀᴄᴋ! ᴍɪʀᴏʜ sɴᴀᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴡɪɢ. ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ғᴜᴅɢɪʙɢ ᴊᴏɪɴᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴ ᴄᴜʟᴛ ɪɴ ᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ. ɪᴛs ғᴜɴ ʙᴛᴡ. ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋ?

ᴍɪɴᴇ ɪs ᴄʜʀᴏɴᴏsᴀᴜʀᴜs ᴀɴᴅ 19. ᴊɪsᴜɴɢ's ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ɪs ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴʟʏ.

ʟᴏᴛs ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ💕
【♡】үαηηα