chαptєr twєntч

♧chαptєr twєntч♧

JISUNG PRESSED the doorbell. He immediately entered after the gate was opened. His hand holding Taeyong. He decided to bring taeyong along with him. He neede approval from Mark.

"Hyung!" Jisung dragged taeyong along with him.

"Jisung, why did you bring him here? Did you forget--"

"Hyung, we need to talk."

.

After buying a plushie, minho decided to go back to the dressing rooms, but before that he heard grunts at the back of the school, There was shouting, he decided to check.

It was Jisung and another guy.

"Yes! I hate it that your brother didnt like me! Because I was weak! But now Im not Peter! But when i thought you would be there for me, you left me! You left me in malaysia alone! Then you came here to study! And I came all the way from malaysia to be with you again! It might be shallow but everything is MORE THAN THAT!" Tears streamed down the unknown man's cheeks. But why did he call Jisung peter?

"Tell me tae." Jisung wiped the unknown man's tears with his thumb. Jealousy welled up inside minho.

"Peter, I... I love y-you" the unknown man sobbed. Burying his face in Jisung's shoulder. The moment he heard what the other man said, minho left the place.

He couldnt beleive this. Tears started to fall from his eyes. Is Jisung gonna leave him? Are they gonna be together? Or not?

'I have no chance against that guy. He is strong I am Weak. He is beautiful, Im just... cute.'

Minho barged inside his room. The paper bag in his hands, full of food. The other held a plushie. He sighed and went inside the room.

"I hate this. I hate you Jisung. You liar. Cheater." Minho sounded pathetic. Jisung was not even his boyfriend and there he is, sulking, crying. Minho closed his eyes and fell asleep. Not ready for tomorrow.

.

It was midnight when Jisung got home. Mark approved of Taeyong. Taeyong decided to be a double agent to help both NCT and Stray Kids.

Jisung opened his room to see an empty bed. He suddenly thought of minho's whereabouts.

'Shit! How the heck did I even forget about him?!'

Jisung opened the door of minho's room. There he saw minho, sleeping. Jisung walked quietly, trying hard not to wake minho up. He caressed minho's cheek.

"Im so sorry. I didnt mean to forget. Its just that things got very hard to absorb. Sleep well." Jisung pecked minho's lips. His cheeks heating up as he walked back to his room.

.

◇Next Morning◇

MINHO WALKED past Jisung. Not even giving him a glance. Jisung frowned at the boy's actions. He knew minho is mad at him for leaving him.

"M-minho." Jisung tugged the other's hand. Minho ignored him and walked out of their dorm room. Jisung followed him outside. Trying his best to get minho's attention.

"Hey, are you now deaf? Or what? Are you blind now too? Minho, don't test my patience." Minho stopped walking and so as jisung. Minho turned around to face an impatient jisung.

"Tell me baby, what did I do wrong? Is it because I left you? Im sorry! I just forgot about--"

"Me. You forgot about me! And there is nothing wrong with it Jisung. Because there is nothing between us anyway. Now go and annoy that guy you are with the other night." Minho stomped away, leaving Jisung with his mouth hanging open.

'He saw me with taeyong didnt he? TSK. Stupid.'

【♡】

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪᴇs! ʜᴏᴡs ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴀʏ? ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ ɪs ᴍʏ ʀᴇᴄᴏɢɴɪᴛɪᴏɴ ᴅᴀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ʟʟ sᴜʀᴇʟʏ ᴍɪss ᴍʏ ᴄʟᴀssᴍᴀᴛᴇs. ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏ, ᴄᴏɴɢʀᴀᴛᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴs ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴡɪɴ! ᴏᴍɢ ɪᴍ ᴄʀʏɪɴɢ. ᴋᴇᴇᴘ sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴏᴜʀ ʙᴏʏs!

ʟᴏᴛs ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ💕
【♡】үαηηα