chαptєr nínє

♧chαptєr nínє♧

JISUNG WOKE up in the middle of the night. The others were already asleep, after eating, they decided to have a sleepover.

His head hurt after thinking so much about his dream. In his dreams, he was cuddling a slepeing minho.

(Btw did you see The 9th ep. 2? Focc the part where Minho hugged jisung? MINSUNG BREATHED!)

He opened his closet to find any suitable clothes. He decided to wear a simple white t-shirt and put his mask on.

He quietly snuck out of his brother's place and reached out a pack of cigarettes in his jeans. After some time, he arrived. He contemplated whether to open the door or just leave.

He made up his mind and opened the door. He was greeted by a familiar smell of his room. But it has an addition to it. The smell of strawberries. Jisung then realized how bad he smelled because of the cigarette, but he cant waste the time.

He found himself peeking through Minho's room. Minho's blankets were on the ground, probably kicked by him on his sleep.

Jisung chuckled and went near the sleeping boy. Jisung carefully snuggled to Minho. His hands wrapped around the other boy. Minho felt the sudden warmth and snuggled closer to Jisung, ignoring the smell of cigarettes.

"Pretty boy. I'm sorry." Jisung whispered before kissing the other lightly on the cheek.
Minho hummed sleepily and opened his eyes.

Jisung froze.

"J-isung?" Jisung just stared at him.

"Are you really here?" Minho sounded drunk. Jisung just nodded and gave minho a kiss on the forehead. The moment he looked at minho again, the boy was already sleeping.

Jisung remembered the reason why he came here. His dream about him and minho.

"Maybe dreams really do come true." Jisung closed his eyes smiling.

...

Minho was woken up by the sunlight that passed through the window. He suddenly remembered the dream he had last night. Jisung came to see him.

Jisung smelled like cigarettes. It felt so real! Minho decided to check and smelled his clothes.

"You were really here..."

【♡】
sᴛʀᴀᴡʙᴇʀʀɪᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄɪɢᴀʀᴇᴛᴛᴇs? ᴛʀᴏʏᴇ sɪᴠᴀɴ? ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ʜɪᴍ, ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴜ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ, ᴡᴇʟʟ ɪ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ, ɪᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ғᴏʀᴄɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏʀ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ😂. ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴇᴀʜ. ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪᴇs!

ʟᴏᴛs ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ💕
【♡】үαηηα