chαptєr twєntч-síх

♧chαptєr twєntч-síх♧

MINHO STARED at the ceiling of his room. NCT gave him a room in their base. Last night, Johnny and Taeil dragged him to this room and gave him fresh clothes.

Minho thought about the choices the two gave him last night. Stay or Leave. Minho thought about it the whole night, he shed a few tears before finally making up his decision.

A faint knock was heard at the door. Minho opened it, he didnt even try to hide his red swollen eyes. Mark, another member of NCT stood in front of him.

"Hey, Johnny asked me to get you." Minho nodded and Followed Mark. They arrived at another room, Mark left after Minho went inside. There is a table in the middle, There were three people inside, Johnny, Taeil... and Taeyong. Taeyong's eyes widened at the sight of Minho.

"J-Johnny! You didnt tell me it was Minho." Taeyong said.

"Well, taeyong. You are supposed to be the leader but you were always gone. The guys are having seconds thoughts on you being the leader, so while youre not here, we decided to make a move." Taeil said. Taeyong scowled and cursed at himself. He shouldve focused on his gang's ativities, he shouldve prevented this. He can clearly remember the worry and frustration in Jisung's face, the reason why he checked up on his gang.

"Dont talk like that Taeil. You might be the oldest but I AM the leader. Just shut up." Taeyong growled at him. Johnny cleared his throat signalling the two to cut it out.

"So, Minho, I hope you already made up your mind. We gave you more than enough time to choose." Johnny said. Minho stared at him blankly, glancing at Taeil then Taeyong.

Minho wished he has some telepathic ability, to tell Taeyong that he and Jisung should be safe. Minho broke the eye contact and turned to Johnny.

"I accept your offer. I will leave Jisung." Minho can see Taeyong's jaw clench at his peripheral vision.

"Great! I'll leave you now with Taeyong, Taeyong, bring him to his room." The two went outside leaving Kimho and a shocked Taeyong.

"Take care of Jisung." Minho said before turning back and walked to his room. Its not like he could escape anyway. Taeyong cant do anything either. Theres too many NCT members in the base. The younger ones can help him, but if the boss knows, they would be dead meat.

______

Taeyong decided to stay at the base for 2 more days. He doesmt want his memebers to suspect him or anything. He went outside and went to his car. He drived directly to Jisung's dorm. Chan told him that Jisung is not going to school anymore.

He knocked at the door a couple of times but Jisung isnt answering so he went in instead. He frowned, why is Jisung being so care free? Why didnt he lock the door? Taeyong felt nervous, but it melted away when he saw Jisung at the couch.

"Hey..." he approached jisung.

"Taeyong..." jisung stared blankly at the TV screen.

"M-minho is in NCT's base." There was silence. Taeyong was afraid that Jisung was mad at him.

"I-Im sorry Jisung, If I stayed at the base, then I couldve prevented all of this! Im so sorry foe being stupid! Im--" Jisung cut him off by placing a finger at his lips.

"Its fine... really. I know he would eventually leave me. He deserves a better life. Not here with me, but with another man who is capable of making him safe, happy, no problems, a normal life..." jisung said softly. Taeyong couldnt believe Jisung is saying this.

"Jisung are you drunk?" Taeyong came closer and sniffed Jisung. Yes, Jisung is indeed drunk.

"You know what, lets get you to bed. You should take a rest. I'll talk to you when you're sober enough." Taeyong placed Jisung's arm in his shoulder and led the other to the bed.

"I'll come back tomo--"

"Taeyong... I.. I need you." Jisung said before pulling Taeyong for a kiss. Jisung placed his hands on Taeyongs cheeks.

Meanwhile taeyong was frozen. This is wrong. Very wrong. So wrong. He is here to inform Jisung about Minho's whereabouts. Not to break Minho and Jisung's relationship. He liked Jisung but this is insanely wrong, especially that Jisung is drunk.

"J-Jisung this is wrong!" Taeyong held Jisung's shoulders and pushed him to his bed. He tucked Jisung in and went outside of the dorm.

"Everything will be okay."

【♡】

ᴡᴇʟʟ, ʜᴏᴡ ᴡᴀs ɪᴛ?

ɪ ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ ʀᴜsʜᴇᴅ ɪᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs, ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ɢᴏᴛ sᴡᴏʟʟᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ. ᴍʏ ᴍᴏᴍ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏᴏᴏᴏᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ.

ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏss! ᴍʏ ᴅᴀᴅs ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ɪɴ ʟɪᴋᴇ 1 ᴏʀ 2 ᴡᴇᴇᴋs!

ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴs! ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴɪsʜ ᴛʜɪs sᴏᴏɴ ᴄᴏᴢ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ɴᴏ ɪɴᴛᴇʀɴᴇᴛ, ᴏʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛᴇᴠᴇʀ. ɪᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴜɢ ᴍʏ ᴍᴏᴍ. ʟᴏʟ

ʟᴏᴛs ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ💕
【♡】үαηηα