chαptєr fσur

♧chαptєr fσur♧

JISUNG STARED at minho. He led minho to his secret place, full of Violet flowers (was it violet? Flowers? Plants? Idk). He admired the older boy's features. Even though Minho cried a while ago, he still looked fine.

Jisung's hands started to get sweaty from holding minho's hand but he didnt let go. Minho nervously glanced at Jisung.

"A-are you gonna h-hurt me?" Minho stuttered, avoiding any eye contact. Jisung sighed and squeezed Minho's hand.

"I'll never hurt you pretty boy. "

Minho nodded, believing Jisung's words. He stared at the sea of violet, admiring the place Jisung led him to.

"So... you were in a fight with changbin that day?" Jisung asked. Amusement laced his voice. He's proud of Minho, Proud of his braveness to even fight changbin.

"I, I helped felix escape changbin. Changbin liked to play with felix. I just felt worried for the boy. So changbin got mad and beat me up."

"Im sorry for his actions." Jisung sighed. He wanted to get mad at Changbin for hurting the pretty boy. But he just can't. Changbin is like a brother.

Mimho yawned. His sleepiness took over and he leaned at jisung's shoulder. Jisung let him rest. Minho must've been very tired. Mentally and physically.

Jisung carried minho bridal style, humming a song while walking home. Jisung felt his insides tingling when minho clung to him tighter. Jisung never felt this kind of feeling before. Being a Gang Leader, he can't display his emotions to anyone or enemies could use it against him.

And Jisung just did. If he did in front of his members, its fine, but the thing is he showed it to Minho. He displayed his affection towards his pretty boy. It could be dangerous if the school knows this, The Feared Gang Leader crushing with the innocent pretty boy LEE MINHO.

Jisung sighed. He just came back from a 3 month vacation in malaysia to visit his parents and he is already facing a crisis. Love is never his thingㅡbut he wont let go of the boy in his arms. No matter what.

Jisung placed minho in his bed. He went outside, watching the sun rise.

"It's been 3 months Han." A pale guy walked and sat next to Jisung. They did a bro hug and pulled put their cigarettes.

"Yeah... I missed you guys." Jisung said in a sad tone.

"I miss you too Han. Its been hard without you. There is no one to control us." The pale guy laughed and gave Jisung a pat on the shoulder.

"I'm afraid chan..." Jisung puffed smoke.

"It's gonna be okay. You have to be okay."

With those words. His friend stood up and left. Leaving him, thinking about his problems, the other gang, possible enemies, and Minho...

"I'll protect you. Lee Minho."

【♡】

ɴᴏᴛ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴏғ ᴀɴ ᴀɴɢsᴛ. ᴄᴏᴢ ɪ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴏɴᴇ! ʟᴏʟ ɪᴛs ᴄʀɪɴɢᴇʏ. ɪᴍ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ғʟᴜғғ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴀɴɢsᴛ💗 ɪᴛs sᴏ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴏʜ ɢᴏᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ɪ ᴅᴏ (ɪғ ᴜ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴏɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴅ ᴋɴᴏᴡ) ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏs, ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪᴇs!

ʟᴏᴛs ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ💕

【♡】үαηηα