chαptєr fívє

♧chαptєr fívє♧

MINHO FROWNED at Jisung. Ever since this morning, Jisung has been ignoring him. He navigated his way in the hallway full of students, avoiding Jisung and his group. He wished he didnt fall asleep on jisung last night.

He went inside the library, searching for some books he would need for his research He found a secluded place at the back of the bookshelves. He sat there in silence for almost an hour when he heard a sigh.

He ignored it and finished his study andplaced the books back to its original places and exited the library. He skipped 2 of his classes and its already vacant time. He was about to go inside the empty classroom when a hand grabbed his collar.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" A guy named Ten threw minho inside the room. Minho bumped his stomach into the teachers table.

"What's wrong w-with you Ten!" Minho yelled making ten and his companion johnny snicker. Ten and Johnny had been bullying Minho since the first day of school.

"Nothing! I just missed playing with you lee!" Minho cursed under his breath. If not changbin, its ten and johnny whose beating him up.

"Ugh! Leave me alone!" Johnny pickdd minho up and threw minho out if the room. Before minho's body made contact with the floor, another person appeared, catching Minho. (Tho he is so skinny.)

"Who are you!" Johnny asked the masked man who interrupted them. The masked man placed minho gently and marched to the other two. The two, feeling the intruder's anger backed until they hit the wall.

"Did you forget about me? Ten? Johnny?" Han ripped his mask off and showed them his smirk. The two heard the anger and menace lacing his voice.

Minho could only hear the grunts and yelps of the two. After a while, Jisung came back to him and carried him to the nurse's officeㅡthe clinic. Jisung gently placed minho at a hospital (clinic) bed. He caressed minho's face.

Minho furrowed his eyebrows. Confused.

"Jisu--"

"Shhh" jisung cut minho off. "Call me Han. As much as I want to be with you, I can't. I'll just call Hyunjin's boyfriend. Take care pretㅡMinho." Jisung noticed Jisung's mistake. He almost called him pretty again and Minho was disappointed he didnt.

Seungmin came a few minutes later after Jisung left. He blankly stared at Minho.

"You're stupid Minho."

【♡】

ʜᴏᴡ ᴡᴀs ɪᴛ? ɪᴅᴋ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ. ᴅᴏ ɪ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ? ʟᴏʟ ʙᴇ ʜᴏɴᴇsᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪᴇs! ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴇᴇᴇ
ʟᴏᴛs ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ💕

【♡】үαηηα