chαptєr thírtч

♧chαptєr thírtч♧

JISUNG AND TAEYONG went back to the living room. They sat at seperate places, Jisung sag beside Chan and taeyong beside Jaehyun.

They learned a lot of things about NCT. The members, Their true selves. Jaehyun also discussed about the new boss. Taeyong paid attention since he doesnt know him yet.

"So, our member, Chenle was told to soy on Taeyong. Since Taeyong left the base often. Chenle knew about his business with you guys but decided to just inform the new boss that Taeyong has some other business.

Chenle didnt tell the boss that its you guys. We kept that secret. The boss doesnt know about it yet. The boss took over and Controlled NCT. We never wanted to hurt you guys, but if we dont follow his orders, Taeyong's life would be in danger.

We dont want him to be hurt." Jaehyun glanced at Taeyong before continuing.

"I want you guys to know, Its much easier, now that you have us NCT. Since we are from the inside." The others nodded.

"Then lets get started." Jb said.

ㅡㅡㅡ

After their meeting Jaehyun and Taeyong went back to the base and spread the word.
Mark was the first on they told. They ordered mark to go through the other units and tell them.

"Finally!" Jisung said and hugged Chenle. They both entered Minho's room and told him about the plan.

"With our help, JYP will sneak inside the base. And also kill The boss's men while theyre at it. Taeyong hyung will contact the other gangs we are connected to, since Boss has a lot of men" Chenle explained to Minho. Minho sighed in relief.

"Thank you guys! Without you, i would never last here." Minho said, hugging his dongsaengs.

ㅡㅡㅡ

"If we dont contact others, we will be outnumbered. We might be strong, but what if the boss has an entire Army?" Jinyoung said.

"Hmm... I'll take care of that." Chan said and fished out his phone from his pocket.

"Hello? This is Bang Chan."

[Oh! Channie? What is it?]

"We need help."

[What help?]

"We are gonna enter NCT's base. We need your help since... you guys were there before..."

[Oh... Okay, I'll gather the other guys, we'll see each other tomorrow.]

ㅡㅡㅡ

"Hyung. Channie needed help. They will infiltrate NCT's base. Boss had taken over the gang. We dont want any of them hurt, do we?" A young man with doe eyes turned to the leader.

"Of course kyungsoo. We'll help them. We all know how the Boss mistreated our other members."

"Okay hyung. I'll call the others." Kyungsoo went out to the garden to call his other gang members. They all entered the living room while chattering loudly. Suho sighed.

'Why are they so noisy?'

"Take a seat. I'll explain the situation." Kyungsoo ushered them to sit down. All 8 of them sat down facing their leader. Suho told them about Minho and Jisung.

"Of course we will help!"

Suho smiled and thanked his members. After a few seconds they heard knocks on the door.

"I'll get it." Sehun said and walked to the door. He opened it wide his eyes widening in shock.

"Lulu hyung!" Sehun tackled his hyung in a bear hug. The other members ran to the door and embraced their friends.

"Y-youre here!"

"Ofcourse. I missed you junmyeon." Kris said and gave suho a hug.

"Now lets prepare for battle."

【♡】

ɪᴍ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴡᴛғ? ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏ ɪᴅᴇᴀs!! ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛs ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ғɪʟʟᴇʀ. ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ɪᴛs sᴛɪʟʟ ᴏᴛ12. ᴛ.ᴛ

ʟᴏᴛs ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ💕
【♡】үαηηα