chαptєr twєntч-twσ

♧chαptєr twєntч-twσ♧

THE NEXT DAY, Minho continued to ignore Jisung. He walked past him and bumped his shoulders at Jisung's.

"Its not what you think Minho--"

"I dont need your explanation." Minho closed the door with a thump.

"I need help. Tsk." Jisung dialed his contact.

"Noona?"

.

Minho walked past the gate, but after walking for a while some girls who wear cheer leader costumes blocked his way.

"Lee Minho?" A girl with bunny teeth asked. He scanned his eyes and saw Yeji too, Hyunjin's sister.

"Yes, but Yeji?" Minho furrowed his eyebrows at yeji.

"Hi oppa, its nice to see you again. We just need to discuss something with you." Yeji said and dragged Minho at the rooftop.

"Wait! I have class!" But the girls dragged him to the rooftop. Other students stared at the latter, curious, why Han's boyfriend is with the school's princesses.

They tied Minho at a chair in the rooftop, Jisung and Changbin Listening using the hidden microphone and camera.

"This is uneccesary! Why do you have to tie me in a rope? There is no way I can get out of here alive! Look there is 15 of you here and Im alone!" Mimho tried to argue.

"Sorry Minho, But its necessary. Anyway, if you just tell us the truth and be calm the whole time, we will be finished quickly." A girl wearing a nice dress said. She was a litlle chubby but very beautiful. She give out a aura that a mom has, like what chan is.

"So, First Question! Why are you angry at Jisung oppa?" Ryujin asked.

"A-angry? Im not!"

"Wrong answer!" Ryujin aimed the bat at minho's head.

"Wait! Im not angry okay! Im just... just j-jealous." Ryujin backed away and nodded his head, signaling the others to ask minho.

"Hmmm, Why are you jealous? Jisung and you arent a thing, right?" Mina asked. Minho blushed, he looked pathetic in front of these beautiful women, not that he is attracted at them, well, he is gay.

"I look pathetic. Ugh! Me and Jisung is not a thing. I mean, we made out, and such but I'm sure he doesnt have feelings for me." The girls looked at each other.

"But, you like him?" It was momo's turn to ask. Her soft voice made Minho smile a little.

"Yes... maybe, I.. I do." Minho blush furiously. He just confessed his love for Jisung in front of these girls, which, knows Jisung.

"Well, then girls, let him free. Our job is done here!" Jamie said and the girls untied his hands. Minho rubbed his wrists, being tied in a rope is really uncomfortable.

"Sorry Minho Oppa." Yeji said and helped minho ease the discomofrt in his wrists.

"Its fine Yeji. Who sent you here anyway?" Yeji giggled at this.

"Sorry oppa but I cant tell you! Were going now oppa! Bye!" The girls left the rooftop smiling and laughing, minho stared at their backs.

"Ahh shit! Im late!"

【♡】

ɪs ɪᴛ ᴏʙᴠɪᴏᴜs? ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴍ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ɪᴅᴇᴀs? ʟᴏʟ ᴀɴʏɢᴀʏ, ɪ ᴘᴜʙʟɪsʜᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ, ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ ɪs "ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ". ɪᴍ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴋᴡᴛᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ sᴀᴡ ᴀ ᴘᴏsᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʜʏᴜɴsᴜɴɢ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇs ᴅᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴘʀᴇᴅᴇʙᴜᴛ. ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʜʏᴜɴsᴜɴɢ ʙᴏᴏᴋ! ᴛʜᴇʏʀᴇ sᴏ sᴏғᴛ! ᴏᴡᴏ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏs, ᴄʜʀᴏɴᴏsᴀᴜʀᴜs ɪs ᴀ ʙᴏᴘ! ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴘʀᴏᴍᴏᴛᴇ ɪᴛ ᴍᴏʀᴇ. 😉

ᴀɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴄᴏᴜʀsᴇ, ɪ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʀᴀɢɪᴄ sᴄᴇɴᴇs! ɪ ғᴇᴇʟ sᴏʀʀʏ ʟᴏʟ! ɪʟʟ ᴅʀʏ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴀɴɢsᴛʏ sᴄᴇɴᴇs. ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʜᴏᴘᴇ!
ʟᴏᴛs ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ💕
【♡】үαηηα