chαptєr thrєє

♧chαptєr thrєє♧

MINHO TIPTOED while following Jisung. It was hard not to make any noise. But it was harder to walk in the dark. Minho is afraid of the dark, but he mustered up his courage to follow Jisung in the alleyway.

Jisung stopped abruptly and minho who was following him was a second late and his footsteps echoed in the dark alleyway.
Minho held his breath and waited for Jisung's next action.

Jisung turned and saw minho standing behind him. He sighed and swiftly walked to minho. Minho's body shook. Jisung was a few meters away, but in one second he is now in front of him.

"Why are you following me pretty boy?" Jisung's cold voice rang in his ears. Minho was about to cry, tears pooled in his eyes. The first few tears slipped out but Jisung wiped them off softly with his thumb.

A few footsteps echoed. Indicating the arrival of another person. Jisung softly pushed minho behind the giant boxes, blocking his view of the new guys.

Minho's breath unevened as Jisung was pressed close to him. Too close for his comfort. Jisung silently told him to keep quiet.

'Wait for me here.' Jisung mouthed and came out of the hiding place.

"Hey! Guess who's here! Its HAN!" Jisung said loudly. Minho who was listening shivered at the name.

'HAN?'

"Yo! Long time no see bro. You don't know how much we miss you!" Changbin's voice reached Minho's ears. Minho felt his knees weaken. Is Jisung the 'han' changbin is talking about?

"Sorry! I'll make it up to you. But not now, I have a few things to do."

"I have to tell you 'bout this guy at school. Can you take care of him? The names minho--" changbin said but hyunjin cut him quickly

"Nope. Changbin's just being childish. He messes with a guy named felix because he thinks felix is cute--"

"I DONT THINK ABOUT HIM LIKE THAT HYUNJIN!"

"YOU DO!"

"I DONT!"

"Okay, Okay, Changbin. Sorry but I can't. If the Minho you're talking about is my roommate then nope."

"FINE! But you owe me one gift Han!"

The footsteps slowly faded. Minho released the breath he realized he was holding. Jisung appeared in front of minho, he jumped slightly, startled of Jisung's sudden appearance.

"Come on pretty boy." Jisung grasped minho's hand. Leading him to God knows where.

【♡】

ᴡᴀs ɪᴛ ɢᴏᴏᴅ? ʙᴀᴅ? ᴄʀɪɴɢᴇʏ? ғʟᴜғғʏ ᴏʀ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ? ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴋɴᴏᴡ. ɪ ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍʏ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ sᴛʏʟᴇ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀɴ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ғɪʀsᴛ ʙᴏᴏᴋ. ɪᴛs ᴄʀᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴀɴғ ɪ ғᴇᴄɪᴅᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ʀᴇᴄᴏʀᴅ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴɪɴɢs sᴏ ɪᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴇᴀsʏ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ.
ʟᴏᴛs ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ💕
【♡】үαηηα