chαptєr twσ

♧chαptєr twσ♧

MINHO BID his mom a goodbye, while he struggled in carrying his bundles and a backpack. Minho loves bundles, some may think its weird but its normal for him.

Its dark already but he kept walking to the direction of the dorms. He told his mother he wanted to live in dorms of JYP High since he wanted to be independent. And ofcourse, he hated how pushy his mother is, asking him to bring some girl in the house and maybe date some.

"What are you doing out here pretty boy?" Minho jumped, startled. Its been 3 days since his encounter with the mysterious masked guy. And here he is now, face-to-face with the masked guy.

"I-Im going to my dorm." Minho stuttered and walked away. The masked guy helped him before but you couldn't put aside the fact that he is still a stranger.

"Dorm? What room number are you?" The masked guy followed and walked
side-by-side with minho.

"0325..." the masked guy smiled under his mask. Minho could tell through the sparkle and glow of the guy's eyes.

"What a coincidence pretty boy! We're roomates!" The masked guy said.

"D-dont call me pretty boy, I-I have a n-name..." minho lowered his gaze. His heart fluttered every time the guy called him pretty boy. It gives him chills.

"What should I call you then?"

"I'm Lee m-minho."

"Nice to meet you pretty boy minho! I'm Han Jisung!" Minho froze in his spot. Pretty boy minho? This guy is crazy! He just told him to stop calling him pretty boy and call him by his name instead, but he is still calling him pretty boy plus His name.

Minho liked the way the guy-Jisung said his name. It was like, as if jisung studied how to say his name. It was perfect.

"Let me help you." Jisung took his bundles and guided him to dorm #0325.

Minho secretly observed Jisung. The qay his blue hair fit in his black dark clother. The rings in his fingers, qnd the cute chubby cheeks. He was both cute and intimidating for minho.

They reached the dorms and jisung placed Minho's belongings in a beige colored room. Inside the room, there was a small table, two small rooms, a Comfort room, a small kitchen.. It was perfect for minho.

Minho crawled to his bed. Jisung gave him a short glance before leaving the room. Minho heard the water running in the bathroom. Is Jisung leaving tonight? Minho thought. Minho never heard of Jisung at school. Maybe he is a transferee? Its just mid september anyways, is he suspended? Minho thought hard and decided on one thing.

He was going to find out who Jisung really is.

【♡】

ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀs sʜᴏʀᴛ, ᴡᴇʟʟ, ɪᴛs ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏ. ɪᴍ ᴡᴏʀʀɪᴇᴅ ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ɪᴅᴇᴀs ɪɴ ᴏɴᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴏ ɪ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs sʜᴏʀᴛ sᴏ ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ❤
ʟᴏᴛs ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ💕

【♡】үαηηα