chαptєr thírtч-thrєє

♧chαptєr thírtч-thrєє♧

*BANG*

one

*BANG*

two

*BANG*

three

GUNSHOTS. Everything was fine, they successfully sneaked inside the base, without the guards knowing. But when they approached the second floor of the building, a guard saw them and started to shoot his gun. They managed to kill the guard but still, he alerted the others.

"Taeyong! Where's Minho?" Jisung whisper-yelled. Taeyong looked around and motioned Jisung to follow him. They ran in the dark hallway, their footsteps echoing, making Jisung's heart beat rapidly. He is finally going to see Minho.

ㅡㅡㅡ

A few guards circled the group, members of EXO sneaked at the back escaping to continue their planㅡ get rid of the guards.

Their numbers were close but these guards have bulletproof vests but they dont have. They're not superman (Superhuman by NCT 127) afterall.

Chan silently counted, he knew the moment he threw his blade the other's would come too.

"Hands..."

He whispered. He is aiming for the hands. If they aim at the hands it will be hand for them to shoot their guns, not unless they endure the pain, of course. Luckily these goons doesnt wear gloves. Easy.

'One, two, three'

He threw his blade at the man before him. The others shot their guns at chan's signal.
Series of gunshots were heard and Minho, Jisung, and Chenle started to become anxious.

"Everything is fine... it must be fine."

ㅡㅡㅡ

Taeyong and Jisung took turns in shooting the guards that littered the hallway. They immediately got rid of the guards and ran past a few rooms.

Finally they arrived at a room seperated to the rest by a few meters. It is Minho's room. Jisung felt a wave of anxiety wash over him.

Will Minho still love him? He remembered the past few days where he confused taeyong with mixed signals.

Taeyong knocked in a few times, jisung noticed a patternㅡ it is morse code.

On the other side of the door, Chenle, heard the patterned knocks and opened the door for the two to enter.

Minho was blocked from Jisungs view. Jisung's heartbeat quickened. He is finally going to see Minho. He can hold him again, He can kiss him again, He can show him how much he loves Minho.

Chenle and Park Jisung made way for Jisung. Taeyong following him closely behind. The moment Jisung laid his eyes on Minho, he felt different kinds of emotions he couldnt decipher.

Taeyong dragged the two outside giving Jisung and Minho the privacy they need.

Jisung said nothing but slammed ito Minho. His lips in Minho's lips. He felt his eyes water, not in sadness but in relief and happiness. He missed this.

【♡】

ᴀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ᴄʟᴀssᴍᴀᴛᴇ ᴏғ ᴍɪɴᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴘᴀssᴇᴅ ᴀᴡᴀʏ. ᴡᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡs ᴛʜɪs ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴠᴀsᴛᴀᴛᴇᴅ. sʜᴇ ɪs ᴀ ᴠᴇʀʏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ. ᴡᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴄʟᴀssᴍᴀᴛᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ғᴏʀ 8 ʏᴇᴀʀs. sʜᴇ ɪs ʜᴀɴ ʙɪᴀsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏᴏ, sᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴊᴏᴋᴇᴅ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ sᴛʀᴀʏ ᴋɪᴅs. ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ, ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀ. sʜᴇ ʙʀɪɢʜᴛᴇɴs ᴜᴘ ᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴀʏ ! ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ sʜᴇ ᴊᴏᴋᴇs ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ. ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇᴅ ᴀɴ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ, sᴏ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪᴛ ɪs

I miss her so much

ʟᴏᴛs ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ💕
【♡】үαηηα