chαptєr síх

♧chαptєr síх♧

MINHO BURRIED his face in his hands. He is confused and still deeply affected with Jisung's actions. He decided to go home alone. Its already dark and Jisung is still not homeㅡprobably with his gang mates.

It bothered minho so much, he is itching to go to Jisungㅡbut why would he? They just knew each other for 2 days anyway. They just met 2 times. They didnt even have a proper conversation about themeselves. Minho wanted not to care but he couldnt! He cares!

It seemed that Jisung cares too, but Minho wanted an explaination. In the end, he decided to seek comfort from his bestfriend seungmin.

*calling Minnie*

[Hello? Minho?]

"Minnie! I want to ask you something."

[You should've asked when we were at school. Tss.]

"I'm sorry okay!"

[Whatever hoe! Call later when Im not with Hyunjin.]

Minho could imagine the blank face seungmin makes everytime he is annoyed. He decided not to give up and called seungmin again a few seconds later.

"SEUNGMIN HELP ME!"

[Oh? Minho?] It was hyunjin

"Ohh... hey.. can you help me."

[With what?]

"Its... JiㅡHan, I mean." Minho sighed. Jisung had told him to call him HAN amd not JISUNG.

[Wait. What is happening between you two? Why do you know him? Are you his roommate?]

"Well, yeah. Jisung and I were fine yesterday... i dont know about today."

[Woah. You know his name too! Actually he's been spacing a lot lately and he skipped class too.]

"I want to talk to him. C-can you tell me where he is?"

Hyunjin became silent. Minho started to lose hope.

[Hmm.. there is this place he goes a lot. I dont actually know where but he always describes that place as his secret place.]

"Thank you so much Hyunjin!" Minho's face brightened as he went to his closet. He changed to his White T-shirt and A jacket.

He ended the call and went outside, he jogged as fast as he could while holding his stomach where he hit the table this morning.

He was surprised that he remembered the way to the secret place. As he neared the place, he could see a figure sitting in an elevator like structureㅡwhere he and Jisung sat last time.

"HAN!" Minho jogged to the said man. Jisung stood, surprised that someone came for a visit. Jisung hid his cigarette and secretly stepped on it, but that didnt go unnoticed by Minho. As he neared, he smelled the cigarette Jisung smoked.

"Are you smoking?" Minho asked. Jisung just shrugged and sat in a bench.

"Hey. Are you... still gonna ignore me?" Minho stood in front of Jisung. He couldnt believe this. Why is he so confident? Where did his confidence come from?

"Minho... theres a lot of things that happened, before you even knew me. Its just..." Jisung sighed.

"Im sorry Minho, Lets stop being friends. You just drag me down." Jisung puffed smoke. This angered minho so much.

"Fine, if you dont want to fix this then fine. Be that way."

【♡】

ᴛʜɪs ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴡᴀs sᴜᴘᴘᴏsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ 😂 ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴇᴀʜ ᴛʜɪs ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ. ɪ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴅʀᴀᴍᴀ. ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ɪ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ. ɪ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴍᴏʀᴇ sᴀᴛɪsғʏɪɴɢ (ʟᴏʟ) ᴍᴜᴀʜ!

ʟᴏᴛs ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ💕
【♡】үαηηα

P.S guess who tripped! Its me. -_- im so clumsy