chαptєr thírtч-twσ

♧chαptєr thírtч-twσ♧

TODAY IS THE DAY. The day where Jisung will try to bring back minho--- no, he WILL bring back minho. He must bring back Minho. Jisung spent the days training and meditating. Thinking about what He and Minho could be in the future. He missed the way Minho would laugh, Smile, dance while making food. Everything about him.

"Jisung." Jisung turned to face Taeyong who was standing at his door. Jisung gave him a nod and followed him outside. They planned to meet up at Mark's house and Taeyong came to pick him up. He sat at the backseat as Taeyong sat in the front seat while Jaehyun drived.

He felt awkward but never said anything. The car ride was silent. Jisung remembered how he was to Taeyong just a few days ago.

'Im sorry for leading you on...' he thought. After they talked, he stopped giving taeyong mixed signals. He realized that it hurt Taeyong more. And besides, he has Jaehyun now.

As they arrived Mark's house, the three of them went inside. They saw the rest of the gang in the living room, and in the kitchen, or some in the garden. They were everywhere! And the girls are there too. They said they wanted to help and can tend to their injuries since they were taught by Jamie.

There was a knock at the door and Dowoon came to open it.

"Hey..." A tall man with dark bags under his eyes greeted them before entering the house.

"Sunbaenim!" Taeyong and Jaehyun bowed before them and the others did too. The others tensed at the sight of another gang. When Mark and his friends (the rest of GOT7) first started a gang, they heard a lot about EXO. They saw each other but never got close to each other. They were not enemies but theyre not friends either.

"Good to see you hyungs!" Chan said and gave each one a bro hug, the others smiled lightly as chan seemed to know and befriended everyone that lives in Seoul.

"Channie asked us a favor and I cant say no to a good dongsaeng." Suho said and gave Chan a pat at the shoulder.

"Thank you so much." Mark said.

"Its 2 hourse before 6pm. We'll wait until it turns dark. My members are around the base. They said there were a lot of guards at the gate and around the base. The boss is supposed to be on a trip but they said he cancelled it so we have to be careful." Taeyong said, the others nodded.

Jisung stood up and gathered their weapons, knives, guns, bombs, whatever they need.
Hyunjin and changbin went with him in the basement

"Im sorry for being a bad leader. I shouldnt have dragged you into this. Hyunjin... if you want you can stay back and be with seungmin. Changbin... I know somethings going on with you and felix. If you want you can stay back too--"

"Shut up Jisung, its nothing to worry about. Seungmin has faith on all of us. I know that its hard for you, so we'll be here to help you." Hyunjin assured

"You are a good leader Jisung. You may be quiet all the time but you give all of us the strength we need. You made us strong, You made us all complete. Without you, the others couldve went to the other side of the earth doing God knows what ... Jisung you are a great leader."

"We may not be superheroes who cannot be peirced by guns, but we are strong enough to win this fight. We have EXO, GOT7, DAY6, NCT... we have our little sisters with us. Have faith in yourself. This is about Minho. The Minho you love, Minho, our friend... He saved you from your misery, he made you whole. He made you Han jisung.. not just Han who is a gang leader, but Han Jisung who is a Human being who deserves to love and to be loved. You deserve each other and we will all help to bring him back.." Changbin pulled Jisung into a hug. It was too tight for Jisung but he didnt complain. It was the first time Changbin ever held him like that. He wanted to cry but there were no tears left to cry.

【♡】

ɴᴏ ᴡᴀʀ ʏᴇᴛ? ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ, ʟᴏʟ ɪᴍ sᴛᴀʟʟɪɴɢ.
ʟᴏᴛs ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ💕
【♡】үαηηα