chαptєr twєntч-thrєє

♧chαptєr twєntч-thrєє♧

JISUNG BARGED in minho's room making minho gasp in shock. He placed himself ontop of Minho who was on his phone that moment.

"Hey!" Minho tried to push him but Jisung is much stronger than him, so he couldnt push him off his lap.

"Get off me pervert!" Minho yelled gulping. He couldnt take his eyes off Jisung. Jisung just got out from the bathroom after a shower and barged inside Minho's room shirtless.

"Oh, Am I the pervert here? You are the one who is staring." Jisung smirked.

"Then put a shirt on!" Minho blushed.

"Nope not until you tell me you love me." Jisung teased.

"W-what are you talking about? I dont love you! Dont be delusional." Minho tried to push Jisung again, this time Jisung pinned minho's hands on his sides.

"They told me you like me." Jisung lied. He didnt want to tell minho that he was listening at their exchange at the rooftop.

"They?! You mean the girls?" Minho asked wide-eyed.

"Yep. Im good friends with them and they decided to help me with you." Jisung grinned. The girls are close to Jisung, they were like siblings.

"Help you with ME? What do you mean?"

"They say, Actions speak louder than words." Jisung said leaning slowly.

"You did not answer my question--"

Jisung cut minho off by smashing his lips into Minho's. Minho gasped in shock and Jisung took it as a chance to insert his tongue inside Minho's mouth. Minho pulled Jisung closer, their bodies so close. Jisung tugged on Minho's lower lip before breaking the kiss.

"I know you love me." Jisung said staring deeply in Minho's eyes.

"I just need to hear it from you." Jisung whispered at his ear.

"I.... Jisung I love you" Minho covered his face with his hands, clearly embarassed. Jisung chuckled and removed minho's hands from covering his face.

"I love you too pretty boy." Jisung said making minho blush.

"Im glad to know that Jisung but you have to tell me your relationship with Taeyong." Minho pouted. Jisung got off him and laid beside Minho.

"Taeyong is my bestfriend. I met him in Malaysia, since I studied Elementary in Malaysia. Im glad I have a friend that is korean like me. So we became close really quick. But then, i moved here to study. He got mad and then, he wanted to hurt me too. But that night, we became friends agaon and promised me to help me and my gang."

Jisung explained while playing with minho's hair. Minho purred amd hugged jsiung tightly.

"Im not jealous anymore Sungie. Im so glad that you love me back." Jisung smiled at this.

"BUT" Minho smirked and straddle Jisung.

"What are you--"

"I just need to let taeyong know you are taken by me." Minho said. Jisung laughed and was about to answer when Minho leaned down and buried his face in jisung's neck.

"W-wait m-minho--"

Minho continued to kiss and suck on Jisung's skin. Jisung tried to relax but he cant. What minho is doing is really dangerous. What if Jisung cant hold back?

Minho succeeded in making a hickey. He grinned and licked the spot. Making Jisung groan.

"Seriously, you should not do that. EVER." Jisung sighed. Minho smiled and hugged Jisung.

"Lets just sleep jisungieee."

"Wait! I have no shirt on!"

"Sleep that way!"

【♡】

sʀsʟʏ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪᴇs... ɪ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ (ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ)ʟᴏʟ, ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏʏʏʏ. ɪ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪғ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪs ᴜɴᴄᴏᴍғᴏʀᴛᴀʙʟᴇ. ʙᴜʀ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴀs... ᴊᴜsᴛ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ʙᴜᴛ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴄʀɪɴɢᴇʏ.

ɪᴛs ᴍʏ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ 2ᴋ ʀᴇᴀᴅs! ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴄᴏᴜsɪɴ ᴡᴀs sʜᴏxᴋᴇᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ʜᴇʀ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡᴇʀs ᴛʜᴀɴ ʜᴇʀ. (ᴄᴏᴢ sʜᴇ ʜᴀs 1) ʟᴏʟ sʜᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ɪ ᴡʀᴏᴛᴇ ᴀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ. ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ɪs sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ  ᴏɴʟʏ ᴍʏ ʙғғ ᴋɴᴏᴡs. ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏʏʏʏ ɪᴍ ᴇxᴄɪᴛᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ 3ʀᴀᴄʜᴀ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ sᴛᴀɢᴇ
ʙᴜᴛ! ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏs, ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ

ɪ ᴀ ᴍ ᴡ ʜ ɪ ᴘ ᴘ ᴇ ᴅ.

ʟᴏᴛs ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ💕
【♡】үαηηα