My Lovely Guy | Jongho

Jongho x Reader

Fluff

Summary: Y/N boyfriend goes to another school but they've been dating for a while but their friends have never met him before. So they take them with to one of their BF's games and they finally meet him. They meet his friends and they all end up hanging out afterwards.

(Jongho is one of my biases in Ateez so like

(Jongho is one of my biases in Ateez so like...... love him plz)

Ting

My Lovely Guy: Hey darling! Are you gonna be coming to my game this afternoon?

You: When do I ever miss it? I'm gonna bring a few friends, they've been asking to meet you

My Lovely Guy: Alright. We're about to go warm up, so I'll see you after the game?

You: At our regular spot

"Y/N! Who are you texting? We've been trying to get your attention for the past 5 minutes!" Jiyoo said.

"Sorry, Jongho texted me asking if I was coming to his game tonight." The small group around you scoffed.

"When do you miss his home games anyway? Don't answer, we already know you don't. Is this finally the day that we meet your mysterious boyfriend?" Daehyun asked. You didn't mean for your friends to wait as long as they have to meet your boyfriend. But he was always busy with all his sports, that it was hard to even go on dates with his hectic schedule. You'd been dating almost 6 months now, and your friends were pushing more and more to finally meet your boyfriend. They'd heard his voice, having to call him to calm you down when you got super upset one time. But other than that, they didn't know much about him other than his name, the sports he played, and that he went to another school that was on the other side of the city.

Soon it was getting time to leave, and you couldn't have been more excited. You loved to watch Jongho play, he was very good at all the sports he did. It helped that you knew his friends, and that they welcomed you into their circle. Seonghwa and Hongjoong's girlfriends let you sit with them when you'd go to one of his games. Ever since then, you'd always sit with them when you went to a game, seeing as the whole group seemed to play the same sports. When you got to the stadium, it was starting to get packed, but you knew that Jia and Seoyun would get the seats that was in the middle. You'd texted them earlier saying that 2 of your friends, Jiyoo and Daehyun were going to be tagging along with you. You already had his letterman and jersey on, your friends cringing at it.

"Hey girls! This is Jiyoo and Daehyun. Guys this is Seonghwa and Hongjoong's girlfriends Jia and Seoyun." You said once you reached their seats. They both had big signs with their boyfriend's jersey number on it. And soon the game started. Both teams walked out and the stadium was going wild. The opposing team scored first, but your team started to get goals left and right. Jongho even made the last goal before the first half ended. You leap from your seat and cheered so loud for him, unbelievably proud of your boyfriend. When the second half started, you knew that there was no way for the other team to catch up, they were losing by 4 goals. And by the end of the game Jongho's team had won 8-2. You smiled as you saw everyone going down onto the field.

"Why aren't you guys going down there?" Jiyoo asked.

"We have a spot that we meet the guys at after a game. Let's go!" Jia said as we all got our things to go to our spot.

It was 15 minutes after the game had ended, most of the crowd had died down and we were leaning against the side of the building that was opposite of were the players would come out.

"How much longer? It's kinda cold out here." Daehyun said, pulling his coat around him tighter.

"They should be out soon. They usually shower quick after they've had talk with the coach." Seoyun said as some of the players started to leave the locker room. Soon you saw Wooyoung and Seonghwa come through the door. Jia ran towards him. He laughed and picked her up, spinning around. Wooyoung accidentally got kicked while the couple were spinning and he looked so hurt.

"Hey, Wooyoung. Come over here. You should know by know not to be near them when they see each other after a game, this always happens." You said while laughing. He sulked over to where you were standing. He put his arm around you and sighed.

"Hush. The rest of them should be out soon. Coach had a long speech and so did Hongjoong. They were just getting everything together as we were walking out." He said and said hello to Seoyun. "Who are these 2?"

"They're my 2 best friends. They want to meet Jongho so I decided to bring them to your game. We're gonna hang out at the cafe right?"

"When do we not after games?" He said laughing, Seoyun joining in.

After a couple of minutes of small talk, and you introducing Jiyoo and Daehyun to Wooyoung, the others started to walk out. You looked excitedly for your boyfriend. You hadn't seen him for a little over a week since they'd been practicing hard for this game.

"Jongho!" You yelled, running towards him. He turned and smiled, dropping his bag in the process to catch you.

"Hi darling. I missed you." He said softly as you wrapped your legs around his waist.

"I miss you too. We are never gonna go that long without seeing each other." He laughed loudly and set you down. Turning around while he grabbed his bag, you saw Hongjoong giving Seoyun a small kiss on the forehead as the rest of them were getting introduced to your friends.

"My friends are really excited to meet you. They're tired of thinking of you as mysterious." You said laughing.

"Hey I can be mysterious!" He countered as he grabbed your hand to walk over to your group of friends.

"No babe. Your too sweet to be mysterious. Mingi is mysterious, or maybe even San but not you." He laughed at what you said and sighed in defeat.

When you got to the cafe, the guys went and sat down at your regular booth. You'd been coming to this cafe for almost a year, seeing as you'd been friends with those 8 goofballs for almost a year. It had a lot of memories of goofing off with the boys, and Jongho even brought you here for your first date. You, the girls, and your friends all went to get in line. The owners knew you well by now, and knew what you all wanted, adding your friends' orders. He told you to sit down and enjoy time with your friends. You smiled and went to take your seat beside Jongho. They guys were considerate and left 2 seats beside you open so Jiyoo and Daehyun could sit down. Normally Yeosang would sit next to you.

"So, are we gonna get a proper introduction to your friends Y/N?" Yunho asked, he was leaning onto his hand.

"Guys these are my best friends Jiyoo and Daehyun. We've been friends since we were little and were next door neighbors." You said as they waved at the 10 people around them. Questions came from all around the table about some of our favorite memories we had. They even spilled that we danced together, which all the guys were surprised.

"Why do you seem so surprised at that? Y/N has incredible reaction time." Daehyun question, while Wooyoung started laughing. I was blushing and hiding in Jongho's shoulder. Hongjoong decided to take pity on my friends.

"When we met Y/N, we were at the park that's close to her house. We were all trying to one up one another and Wooyoung kicked the ball and it hit Y/N in the head." By this time everyone is laughing, you included.

"I want you to know that I'm still holding that grudge." You said, pouting a little which had all they guys laughing more.

"But darling, we even fed you and paid for snack? What more could you want from us?" Jongho asked teasingly. He grabbed your hand under the table and squeezed, making you break your facade a little. Sighing, you answered.

"Fine. But that bump was on my forehead for like a week." And everyone started laughing again. This was the best end that tonight could've had, and you were grateful for your amazing friends and boyfriend.