It Can't Be Him | San

San x Reader

Angst/Fluff

Summary: You were childhood friends with Seonghwa. When you both entered high school he became friends with all the bad boys. You were in student council, so you didn't hang out publicly, mainly because you hated being the center of attention. Seonghwa seemed to think that you and San are soulmates, but you deny it. But the universe has another plan for those 2.

(if you said San doesn't hurt your bias list you are deeply wrong)

You were leaving your student council meeting, that had been placed after school, when you bumped into them. Ateez was your schools bad boy group. Your childhood best friend had become friend with them when you'd entered high school. Though he never left you, you two just didn't outwardly express your friendship in public. Many girls fawned after them, and you didn't want to be the center of attention to all of his fuck buddies. 

"Oh well look who it is, Ms. Goody Two Shoes." San said as the rest of them surrounded you. Usually you'd be nervous, but you knew Seonghwa would stop it before it got too far. 

"And look, it's the guys who think they own our school." You sighed and shifted your weight to your hip. "What do you want? I have placed to be." 

"Oh, boys. It seems like our kitten has claws." Seonghwa teased, winking at you. You rolled your eyes and proceeded to try and leave the group. Wooyoung stopped you though.

"What's the hurry baby? We just want to talk." He said while he exposed more of his chest as he leaned down. 

"I just told you I have stuff to do, so if it's not something of utmost importance then I don't care." You pushed Wooyoung away and left the group. The group watched as you walked away and San felt weirdly jealous of Wooyoung being so close to you. He shook it off and continued on with his day, he wanted to get laid.

It was a few weeks later, you'd just finished taking your last exam when your teacher called you back inside.

"As you know, you're one of our best students. I need you to tutor a few my students that are failing miserably. I think you might me the only one who can help them." She said as she put the tests into her bag to grade at home.

"I'll tutor some people. Who is it?" As she began listing off names, you nodded but then she said one name. Choi San. The universe must hate you. You told your teacher to tell them to meet you next week after school in the library and you left. You and Seonghwa had agreed to meet at your house for movie night. You texted him to let himself in since you were gonna be a little late. He sent a thumbs up, and you smiled. He didn't change at all. You unlocked your locked to only have it closed again.

"I thought I'd find you still here." San said as he leaned up against the lockers beside yours. You sighed and looked at him.