Why Did I Fall for the Bad Boy | Yeosang

Yeosang x Reader

Angst/lil Fluff

Summary: You should've known better than to fall for the bad boy and resident player. But it was a bet that started it all.

(plz love him and his softness)

You'd knew your whole high school career to stay away from Yeosang. He was just plain trouble. He was one of the biggest players at your school. His closest friends were also friends with you, weirdly. Jongho, who was only a little younger than you, had protected you from some bullies when you were little. Since then, you and Jongho had been best friends. He introduced you to his 7 other friends in ATEEZ, so you knew Yeosang, and it seemed like every other day he had a new girl on his side. And every other day you found a girl crying in the bathroom over him.

Yeosang was enjoying his high school years. He was smoking, getting drunk every weekend, and living his best life. He never saw Y/N as a potential girlfriend since she wasn't his type. Y/N was nerdy to say is simply. She was in student council, had straight A's, and if you couldn't find her at lunch then she was probably in the library studying. His type was definitely the girls who showed more skin then covered it. He liked girls who'd fuck him on the first date, not ones who wouldn't even kiss him on the first date.

Yeosang was at a party one night, with the rest of his friends. Everyone was wasted at the party. Eric, one of the guys who Yeosang was close to, had suggested Yeosang with a challenge. Yeosang always loved a good challenge, and he was never one to back down.

"I challenge you to try and date the person who is absolutely NOT into you." Yeosang laughed at that.

"Everyone is into me Eric. Tell me one person who isn't." Yeosang said as he leaned back in his seat, taking a swig of whatever was in his cup.

"Y/N." Yeosang looked at him quickly. "She's never liked you like that, and even then I don't she really likes you that much. I've heard her telling Jongho that you were her least favorite in ATEEZ because of your reputation." This shocked him completely.

"How long?" Eric smiled.

"2 months. That gives you enough time to get her to fall in love with her, and it's just in time for prom."

"Well what's in it for me?"

When you spotted Yeosang staring at you from across the courtyard, you began to get suspicious. He'd been paying more attention to you to figure out your schedule, but he knew you were getting suspicious.

"Ho, do you know why Yeosang has been paying me more attention the past couple of days?" You asked Jongho when he decided to sit with you in the library during lunch.

"He has?" He asked as he looked up from his phone. "I haven't noticed anything." You guessed you were just making a big deal out of nothing. But as the week went on you found Yeosang at your favorite places to be on campus. The library, the shade under the tree near the football field, and he even sat beside you in one of the classes you shared. Then he started to talk to you. That surprised you. He never really talked to you when you were with your friends, but soon it was normal to talk to Yeosang. He would sit beside you in the classes you shared now, but with this new normal with Yeosang came new issues.