The Best Apologies | Yeosang

Yeosang x Reader

Angst/Fluff

Summary:  Your friends helped you so much after that mess with Yeosang at prom. But when one of them starts to push you to talk to Yeosang, you cave.

 But when one of them starts to push you to talk to Yeosang, you cave

(This is the second part to bad boy!yeosang)

You hadn't talked to any of your friends since prom. You'd only said that you were home and okay in your group chat before you silenced your phone. Everyone knew by now of what had happened. Jongho had tried to come in, even trying to use your spare key that was outside, but you grabbed it before coming inside that night. He'd left you some things he knew that would comfort you. He'd placed one of your favorite hoodies of his on your doorstep, along with some snacks and water. You'd texted him thanks but wouldn't read any other message that was sent to you.

Yeosang thought he was actually gonna die that night. Jongho beat his ass until Hongjoong and Yunho pulled him off.

"How the fuck could you do that to MY BEST FRIEND?!" He screamed. Everyone was pissed at him for what he'd done to you. When he finally caught a glimpse of you at school, you looked nothing like the girl that he'd fallen in love with. You wore Jongho's sweater and some jeans. Your hair was always down now, when you used to always wear it up so you didn't have to keep putting it behind your ears. He would get caught staring at you, and the guys would pull him away. You hadn't talked to any of them, not even Jongho. He was getting really worried about you, so the guys made a plan, without Yeosang, to get you to talk to them.

When you got home, you saw 7 guys sitting on your doorstep.

"What are you doing here?" You asked as you pulled your headphones out of your ears. Everyone but Yeosang was there, probably to get you to talk to them.

"We miss our best friend." San whined as he came closer. They could all tell that you were still hurting. Your eyes were red already. You'd seen him talking to a girl at lunch on your way to the library, and then you were just like those girls you'd see crying in the bathroom over him. But you pulled yourself together and walked by, getting to the library to put your head in all the work you needed to get done. San pulled you out of your head by hugging you tightly. You felt some tears gathering in your eyes. You nuzzled into his chest as some tears came down. "Oh bub it's okay. Come on let's get you inside."

Hongjoong took your bag while Jongho took your keys. When you got inside, Wooyoung made you go upstairs to change while they took out everything they brought. Your favorite movie in the whole world was the Princess Bride, which they brought. They had your favorite snacks and all the hoodies you could want, knowing that you hadn't been feeling dressing up. You came downstairs to see the TV already on, with the Princess Bride ready to play, and your favorite boys arguing in the kitchen.

"But I wanted that!" Yunho said as you saw Jongho run from him with some chips in his hand. You laughed a little at that and went to snuggle into Seonghwa. Besides Jongho, he was the closest to being your best friend. He was probably the only one who didn't bombard your phone with texts and calls to ask if you were okay. He was that silent pillar that you could lean against when times got tough.