Why Him?? | Hongjoong

Hongjoong x Reader

Angst/ With a lil Fluff at the end

Summary: Soulmate!AU where Person A doesn't want to meet their soulmate at all but Person B kinda wants to. Person A decided to start dating Person B's best friend. Person B finds out and tries not to let it bother her because Person A is so adamant about controlling their own life. Person B starts to get depressed and distance themselves from everyone. Their friends get worried and end up telling A, and they B's best friend ends up breaking up with them. A gets pissed off and refuses to talk to B, and even snaps at them when they see B after they were broken up with. But what happens when they meet again and A has had time to think about things?

 But what happens when they meet again and A has had time to think about things?

(red suit Hala Hala killed me :") )

Everyone would get their soul mark once they turned 18. It was kinda small, only taking up your right wrist. It was filled with music notes and various instruments. There was a key outlined in black in the middle of your forearm. You guessed that your soulmate had the rest of the tattoo and the key. You were excited to meet the person who was destined to be with you. Little did you know, he didn't want to meet you at all.

Hongjoong had his soulmate tattoo for a year now, and he absolutely hated it. He never showed it to anyone, not even his girlfriend. His friends had only seen it once, after it first popped up. Hongjoong and his girlfriend, who happened to be your best friend, Yuna, had been dating for a little over a year. You were a little heartbroken about it because she knew that you liked him, but you decided that he obviously didn't have feelings for you. You were close to the rest of his friends because of Yuna. You were closest to Yunho and Seonghwa, since they always babied you for being short, Mingi too. Those 3 always made sure to be around you in the hallways when you were changing classes, seeing as you'd been bullied before Yuna started dating Hongjoong. Jongho had saw you being beaten after school, when he was leaving baseball practice. He almost beat the crap out of the 2 boys, but let them run off, with a threat that he'd beat them to a pulp if they touched you again.

He ended up telling the rest of the boys what happened after he dragged you to his house to clean you up. To say the least, they were pissed. Seonghwa made you stay the night, since they were already having a sleepover. Since then you've always had at least one of them by you when you walked to your classes, Yeosang even walked to school every morning with you since you lived close by. The morning after your tattoo showed up, you showed Yeosang. It'd been pretty cold, so you had to roll up your sleeve to show him.

"That kinda looks familiar. I've seen that somewhere." He said quietly as he grabbed your wrist. "But I can't remember where I saw it." You were kinda shocked cause he'd seen it before. But it could be anyone, a lot of people came up to him showing them their tattoos to hopefully be his soulmate.

"Well, if you remember tell me." You tried not to sound excited. He/She might not be as excited to see you. When you got to school, you were greeted by your friends. Everyone but Hongjoong was there.