I'll Be Home Soon | Seonghwa

Seonghwa x Reader

Fluff

Summary: Seonghwa decided that he wasn't going to go explore the city today, but he was going to talk to you.

(ATEEZ is in Atlanta and I'm sad I can't see them ):)

Seonghwa was exhausted. Their show that night, they'd went all out. His feet hurt and he was ready to lay in bed and sleep for a week. He'd texted you on his way back to the hotel, telling you that he was too tired to call tonight. You answered him and told him it was fine, you were swamped with all your homework. He was in the middle of typing a reply to you when he fell asleep.

The next day, he woke up around noon. He felt a lot better and was ready to actually do something today. But he decided he was going to have a lazy day, and stay inside their room all day. It would be nice to look around the city, but he also knew that your anniversary was coming up, but he just wanted to talk to you today. They were flying back home tomorrow, so he'd find you a gift then.

"Hi babe." You smiled.

"Hi princess. How's school?" And you continued to talk. You'd ordered takeout some time during your chat, and he ordered room service. The two of you ate while he told you how happy he was to be seeing ATINY.

"Last night at the show, ATINY were so loud. He could hear them through our ears, it was wild." You smiled proudly, happy that your boyfriend was living his dream.

"I'm glad. They were really excited to see you. I've seen it all over social media about your shows." You laughed. "And how you danced to Twice." The both of you were laughing now.

"You know that you're a Once too! You can't just call me out like that!" And now the two of you were rolling around laughing. When you calmed down, you realized that it was getting late and you had class in the morning. You sighed and looked at the screen that held your boyfriend.

"I don't want to go to bed, but I have my morning class tomorrow." Seonghwa smiled.

"I'll be home soon princess, you won't have to wait too much longer." It was quiet for a moment. "Just put your phone on your nightstand and I'll sing you to sleep."

As you were getting ready for bed, you continued to talk to Hwa. He laughed at you when you got some of your face wash in your eye.

"Hwa it's not funny! It hurts!" You said looking at him, wiping out the face wash from your eye.

When you finally laid down, you talked quietly to Seonghwa as he also got ready for bed, it being late in the night for him. Luckily they didn't have to get up early to catch their flight. Soon he was in bed too, softly humming. You were in a hoodie that he left you, still smelling like him. You quickly fell asleep and he smiled."Goodnight princess. I love you and I'll see you in a few days." Right before he hung up, you snuggled into his hoodie and he couldn't resist not to take a picture of you.