Late Nights | Mingi

Mingi x Reader

Angst/Fluff

Summary: Mingi always came by your house after he got into fights.

You knew your boyfriend was in a gang, but the first time this happened you almost had a heart attack

You knew your boyfriend was in a gang, but the first time this happened you almost had a heart attack. It was late, almost 3 in the morning, when someone started knocking on your door. When you opened it, you wasn't expecting your boyfriend to be standing there, bloody and looking like he was going to pass out. That night you bandaged him and after that, it became a regular occurance.

When you heard the knock, you knew who it was and why he was there. When you opened it though, he was almost sliding down the wall since he couldn't hold himself up.

"Oh my god. Mingi what the fuck happened to you!" You quickly brought him inside and sat him in the bathroom while you grabbed the first aid kit. When you looked back at him, you didn't know if you should try and fix him or take him to a hospital.

"What the fuck happened to you Mingi!?" You asked as you started to try and stop the bleeding from his side.

"They showed up with more guys that we expected." He grimaced and groaned as you pressed particularly hard on his wound. "That hurts."

"Yes, I know. I'm trying to stop the bleeding. But what the fuck were you guys doing. You're usually so careful when it comes to things like that."

"I just told you, we didn't think they'd have a lot of men since they're new. But damn were we wrong."

"You really have to stop showing up like this dammit. You're gonna make me die early." You said as you finally got the bleeding to stop. "Plus the only time you come here is when you're hurt. I don't even get to see you anymore." You were pouting now. Mingi was looking at you while you were fixing him. You were working on his face, where he had a cut on his cheek and eyebrow.

"You know, I don't like to meet you here because I don't want people to know where you live." He said as he pushed some hair out of your eye. You finally looked at him and sighed.

"Then actually try and spend time with me that's NOT this. It feels like this is the only time I see you anymore." He smiled a little.

"I'm sorry love. I've been so busy with the gang that I haven't had much time to come and see you. But that shouldn't be happening for too much longer. Just hold on a little while longer and we'll be back to normal." He smiled.

"It better or I'm leaving you on my doorstep next time."