It's Okay to be Sad Sometimes | Mingi

Mingi x Reader

Fluff

Summary: You hadn't left you bed all day, but Mingi and the guys knew how to cheer you up.

You'd been upset all day. You'd barely texted Mingi, just telling him good morning and to take breaks at practice. You knew he'd be getting done soon. You'd been in bed all day, not even getting up to eat. Then Mingi texted you.

GiGi: Hey babe! We just got done with practice, mind if we swing by?
Me: sure, but I haven't really done anything today
GiGi: Have you been in bed all day????
Me: yes.....
GiGi: We'll be over in 30 with snacks and movies

When they got there, Mingi let them into the house.

"You guys set up everything and I'm gonna go find Y/N." He'd already told them that you weren't feeling great. They all nodded and he started up the stairs. He first checked the bathroom, seeing that there was water in the sink, he knew you'd gotten up at some point. So the next place he checked was your room.

"Hi babe." He said as he peeked his head in the door. You were laying on your side, scrolling on your phone. You waved at him as he got closer. He shrugged his coat off and laid it on you. "You still feeling bad?" You nodded. "We can stay up here for a little while but I want you to go down to see everyone too." You sighed, but nodded in agreement. It wouldn't help you to sit and stew in your emotions. He texted the guys and said that they could go ahead and start the movie, you needing some time to talk to him. He sat on against the headboard, you with your back against his chest. You continued to scroll through your phone as the two of you talked quietly. And eventually you told all the stuff that had been bothering you.

When you felt a little better, Mingi dragged you out of the room and downstairs.

"Hey guys." You said quietly. They all turned and saw you being back hugged by Mingi. They all greeted you and waved. They made space for the two of you on the couch and you cuddled with Mingi again. Jongho was in front of you, and you ran your fingers through his hair. Mingi smiled and nuzzled into your neck whispering 'I love you'. You smiled and signed to him that you loved him too.

At the end of the day, Mingi decided he was going to stay the night to make sure you were okay in the morning, since you had class and they had early practice. He could even walk you to class before he had to be at the company.

The next morning you felt a thousand times better. When you woke up, Mingi had already cooked you a small breakfast, not knowing how you'd be this morning.

"Good morning beautiful." He said as he smiled. You stretched and said good morning back. "I made some breakfast you could eat before we leave." You nodded and slowly got out of bed. As you were eating, Mingi could tell you were feeling better.

When you got to your building your class was in, Mingi pulled you aside and hugged you tightly. You smiled and hugged him back.

"If you need me, just text me okay. I'll have my phone as loud as it'll go. The boys will understand."

"Okay. I will." He pulled your chin up to look at him, and he kissed you.

"I love you beautiful." You blushed at the pet name.

"I love you too GiGi."