After Late Night Practice | Yeosang

Yeosang x Reader

Fluff

Summary:  It was Yeosang's first time staying the night at your house.

Yeosang had never stayed the night at your house before. You'd been dating almost 6 months, and sometimes you felt bad that when he'd practice well into the night that he'd have to have that long walk to his dorm. Your apartment was so close to his company, like a 10 minute walk and not a 30 to 45 minute walk. You'd told him time and time again to just sleep there, but he always refused. But this time he didn't, and he didn't have practice until the next afternoon. So that meant he could sleep in.

When he opened the door, using the key that you'd given him, he took off his shoes and face planted on the couch.

"Yeo, why don't you go shower while I finish cooking?" You suggested. He looked over the back of the couch at you, and then plopped back down.

"I don't wanna move."

"Yeo! Come on." You laughed as you went over to him, pulling him off the couch and pushing him towards the bathroom. While he was showering, you finished what you were cooking. When you were putting it on the table, you felt his arms wrap around you and his wet hair dripping onto the hoodie you were wearing. "Dinner's done." He nodded his head, but kept his head in your neck. "Yeo let's eat before it gets cold."

When the two of you had cleaned up the kitchen after dinner, you both decided to go to bed. You were laying on his chest, and fell asleep peacefully. When you woke up, he was still asleep, since it was only 8am. You needed to get some work done, so you slowly got out of bed, and grabbed your laptop and climbed into bed again. As you began working on your work, you got super focused, not noticing that Yeosang had woken up and was looking at you. An hour later, you felt Yeosang snuggle into you. You looked down at him, seeing his birthmark first, and then his eyes that were looking at you

"Good morning babe." You said, brushing your fingers through his hair.

"Good morning. I've been up for a while, you've just been so focused on your work." He said giggling.

"Oh, why didn't you get my attention. We could've made breakfast before you have to go back to the company."

"You looked like you needed to finish that, so I didn't want to disturb you." And he snuggled into you more, hiding his face. You continued to finish your work. It was almost 1pm, and you hadn't ate anything but some cereal that Yeosang made you eat while you were working. It was almost time for him to go, and he was napping on his side of the bed. You quietly ordered some of their favorites for practice, knowing that they'll forget when they start working, and woke him up so that he could get ready to leave.

"Alright babe, I'll see you later." He said as he pulled you into a hug as he was standing at the door, bag slung over his shoulder.

"Okay Yeo. I love you." He smiled and kissed your head.

"I love you too."

"Make sure to tell the boys I said hi okay. And I have a surprise for when y'all are practicing." He smiled and laughed afterwards.

"Alright darling." He kissed you softly before he slipped out the door and you went to finish your work.