I Love You Mrs. Kim | Hongjoong

Hongjoong x Reader

FLUFFY AF

Summary: It's your wedding and Hongjoong pulls out all the stops for your vows.

When Hongjoong had proposed to you, you cried. You couldn't even speak afterwards cause you were so surprised and happy. You laugh at it now, but he'd already warned you that his vows would be top notch. You were ready to hear his vows, but also nervous since you knew that they'd make you cry.

When it came time to start getting ready for the wedding, you panic a little. You didn't think you're vows would compare to his, but you put so much work into them. You'd even added a little story from when he'd just debuted. You made sure to put your vows in the small pocket of your dress, before you left the room to take pictures. You were scared that they were gonna fall out, so you kept checking to make sure that slip of paper was still in your pocket.

When it came time for the actual wedding, you almost breathed a sigh of relief. Your mom wanted to keep the two of you separate, and you hated every second of it. You texted him for most of the morning, and that calmed you down some, but you wanted to actually see him. When we saw you, he froze. You looked so beautiful in your dress. When you got to him, he smiled that smile that was meant for only you, and you knew that everything was going to be okay. When it was time to say your vows, your rushed through them, laughing at a few things you'd mentioned. When it was his turn he grabbed your hand and held it tight.

"Oh lord, where do I start?" He started laughing. "I knew at the very beginning all I want is you. Just by being around you, you're my strength. I remember when we first told ATINY that we were dating and you took everything like a champ. You of course had your moments of doubt, but we pushed through them together. Even when I'm not by your side, I will always stand by you. I remember when you were afraid I'd leave you. But, you don't have to be afraid. I can see you even if I close my eyes. That's how much I think of you. Some of my favorite moments we've had is when I come back from tour or a long promotion period. When we laugh at each other and you hold my hand. That was the first night that I was like I could actually marry you. I know my schedule will get crazy again, but don't worry I'll be there when you really need me. Even if it's in the middle of the night, shining like a star. I promise you."

It was later that night at the reception, when you finally asked him. You were dancing on the dance floor to a slow song.

"Where those lyrics from Stay and Promise in your vows?" He laughed.

"Well to be fair, every song I write is about you. Don't you think it's fitting for it to go into my vows?" You laughed and hit his arm lightly.

" I guess so. I love you." You smiled up at him.

"I love you too Mrs. Kim."