Cheer Up Buttercup | San

San x Reader

Fluff

Summary: San gives you some encouragement before take an exam and then he comes and visits.

You were so nervous. You'd been preparing for weeks for your final exam. You studied for hours and hours for this test. Before you went in, San had texted you, encouraging you and saying that you'd do well. When you finished, you felt so exhausted, glad that that was your only thing to do today. You immediately went back to your apartment and laid down on the couch.

When you woke up, it was to someone knocking at your door. You got up, stretched, and opened the door. There was San, standing there with flowers and snacks.

"I know you're worried about your final, so I bought snacks and your favorite flowers." He thrust the flowers towards you, wanting you to grab them. You grabbed them, sniffing the fresh flowers, and let him inside.

A couple hours later, the both of you were rolling around laughing. The comedy you were watching in your sleep deprived state made everything so much funnier. And that in turn made San laugh too. He was looking over at you while you were giggling.

"You're so beautiful." You looked over at him, still smiling.

"Stop." You said as you pushed his face away. "It's not soft hours right now."

He laughed as he took your hand, "I can make it soft hours." And he kissed your hand. Your heart melted at your boyfriend. As you yawned he pulled you up and towards your room. He threw you his hoodie from his bag and a pair of shorts.

"Go change." And with that he left the room. When you were done changing, you sat on the bed, laying in the quiet. Your eyes started to slowly close, and when San walked in he found you curled up, nuzzled into his hoodie. He quickly snapped a quick picture to remember this and picked you up to move you up the bed. You groaned quietly and snuggled into him. He leaned against the headboard while you laid in between his legs, resting your head on his lap. He played with your hair as you slept, braiding it in some places, and took more pictures.

"I love you darlin. And I know you did so good on your exam." And he was right. When your results came out you made an A.