Vacation | Jongho

Jongho x Reader

Fluff

Summary: You're on vacation with Jongho and the boys, but he just wants a day to have you all to himself.

The two of you were on vacation with the boys. You'd been with them for a week, and your time to relax was getting shorter and shorter before you'd have to go back to school. Jongho just wanted to spend some time with you, and he had this whole trip. But today he just wanted to stay inside with you all day. He'd missed you while he was promoting. They'd done so well, and you were so proud of them.

When you'd woken up, Jongho was sprawled out on his side of the bed. You laughed a little and took a quick picture of him, his bed head wild. When you got back from brushing your teeth and washing your face, he was awake and sitting up. He wiped his eyes, adorably, and asked, "Why are you up?"

"I was washing my face and brushing my teeth." You said as you crawled over to him. He grabbed you and pulled you to lay on top of him.

"I'm good staying in bed all day." He said as he snuggled into your hair. You agreed, wanting to spend some time with him. So all day the two of you stayed inside your hotel room, texting the guys and telling them you'd see them at dinner.

You watched a couple of movies you'd been wanting to watch with each other. Then you made him to a blackhead peel off mask and died laughing when he started to tear up.

"Babe it's not funny! It hurts!" He said as he stopped pulling on the mask. You had tears rolling down your face, on your side laughing. When you finally calmed down he looked at you very unimpressed. "Are you done now?"

"Yeah." When that was over, Jongho promised to never do that again and died laughing when you began to peel yours off.

After you done face masks, it was time to start getting ready for dinner. The guys had planned on going to a fancy restaurant tonight that was close to the hotel. You wore a cute white dress with gold sandals. Before you left, Jongho pulled you close to him, hugging you.

"I love you and you look gorgeous by the way." He said as he kissed your cheek and then your lips.

"Thank you baby. I love you too. Now come on, we don't want the boys to be waiting long." You said as you tried to pull him through the door.

"But I just want to spend more time with you alone!" Long story short, you were late.