Take a Break Please | Hongjoong

Hongjoong x Reader

Fluff

Summary: You're at Hongjoong's studio but he won't take a break.

(this dance video is one of my favs)

You were at Hongjoong's studio while he was working. He obviously needed a break, but wanted to get the last little bit done before going home. He sighed and leaned back, rubbing his hands over his face.

"How about you take a break now. We can go home late, I don't care. But you need a break." You said as you pulled his chair away from his desk.

"All I need to do is finish this song and we can go home."

"You can't finish it if you're frustrated. You won't like it and restart the whole song." He went to interrupt, but you knew him. "Don't even try and deny it." He sighed and pulled you around to sit in his lap.

"I guess I could take a break now." You smiled.

"Good, cause I have some snacks for you." You pulled away from him, and grabbed your bag. Pulling out a few different snacks, you handed him the ones you brought for him. He pulled you back to sit in his lap while he took a break.

"You didn't have to bring me anything. I know the walk here is pretty far from your apartment."

"I wasn't coming from my apartment." You said laughing. "I had my night class, and had left campus and decided to come see you. I texted the boys and asked if you were home, and when they said you wasn't I knew where you'd be." You said, shifting around to get comfy. It was quiet while you two ate. You leaned your head on his shoulder, you didn't want him to finish the song cause you wanted to stay like this.

"Alright sweetheart, I need to finish." He said quietly, patting your back.

"I don't want to get up."

"That's fine. I can work with you here." He scooted his chair back over to desk and started working again, actually making progress on the song. It was about an hour later when he looked down, seeing you asleep on his shoulder. He smiled and pulled his phone out to take a picture. He was so happy that you stopped by, wanting to see you but having no time to do it.

"I love you sweetheart." He whispered as he kissed your forehead.