He Looked so Cold | Yeosang

Yeosang x Reader

Fluff

Summary: Yeosang was a tattoo artist. He was patiently waiting on his soulmate, but when he found her he didn't tell her. So then the universe has to make them run into each other often and have the same friends.

 So then the universe has to make them run into each other often and have the same friends

Yeosang was a tattoo artist. He'd done a lot of cover ups, mostly for those who's soulmate had died. Every once and awhile he'd get someone who'd come in to get a cover up because they wanted to. When you came in, it was just for a new tattoo. You were new to the area, having come to study, and wanted a new tattoo to get you settled in. Your roommate had recommended this place. When you and Hongjoong entered the shop, he thought you were his girlfriend and had come for him since he was a regular of his. But when he stated that it was for you, he was thoroughly surprised.

"Well can I see the design and where you want it?" He asked. You pulled out your phone and he noticed your tattoo. It was a phrase that Yeosang had on his arm too. He decided to not say anything, and hoped he'd see you again. He didn't want to scare you since you'd just got there.

Most people saw Yeosang as a scary person. He had a cold face at times, and his tattoos and piercings didn't help his image. When you immediately started a conversation with him about some of his tattoos, he knew you were different from any person he'd ever met. He asked you about some, and even your soulmate tattoo, which you just said that you'd meet them when you meet them. So when he was done, he walked you out to where Hongjoong was talking with San and Seonghwa.

"I wanna see it!" Hongjoong said as he rushed towards you. You gave him your arm and on the opposite side of your soulmate tattoo. It was a quote that your family had always said and encouraged you to go and try new things, so that's what you wanted when you got here.

"It looks so good. Sang is as good as always." He said as he winked towards Yeosang. Yeosang shook his head and pushed him away.

The next time he saw you was at your campus. He was at the cafe there getting coffee for him and the boys. You were sitting in a corner of the cafe with headphones on. You looked like you were studying, but when he looked closer you were dancing. When you looked up he smiled and waved. You waved back and motioned him over.

"What are you doing here?" You asked when he sat down across from you.

"I'm getting coffee for the boys while we're on a break. What are you doing?"

"I'm trying to distribute our center spot for our choreography. But I'm having some trouble, I think I might has Joongie later." You thought out loud.

"Maybe I can help? It's gonna take them a minute to make everything I ordered. Let's see the choreo first." So for the next 10 minutes he was waiting, he helped you decide on who went where. Soon they called his name.

"Well looks like I have to go, but if you need some help again I'm happy to help." You thanked him as he left, and you wanted to see him again. It seemed as if he wasn't as cold as he seemed.