Beautiful Lies Chapter 3

*~*~*A/N: Hiya!  Enjoy =) As always feel free to comment, vote and or fan. Just a friendly suggestion =) This all will motivate me to write faster =) and be able to update regularly. Thanks!

Shout out to GuitarGrl141 for being my first fan! END A/n: *~*~*

 Just as I was getting out of bed th next morning, Aaron came in. (He came over and let himself in whenever he felt like.) I wasn't happy to see him, but I wasn't upset either. When he wasn't hitting me or hurting me in the many countless ways he came up with, he was the sweetest guy alive. Falling in love with him was almost too easy to do. All he had to do was look at me. His eyes were a rich, deep brown that pierced your soul. You couldn't help but love him.

"Hello baby," he said in his sweet, velvety voice.

"Hey handsome."

"I was thinking today and came up with something you are going to love."

"Oh yea?" I replied. "What's that?"

"I think I should move in with you!"

"Awesome idea, I love it!" I wasn't really sure what to say to be honest. I knew that was the answer he was looking for though, so I went with it.

"Great! I knew you would agree. I already brought some stuff over, even. Just a few things."

"Can't wait babe!" I was way more excited than I should have been.

I finally gathered the strength to get completely out of bed. Although, it still hurt immensely to move. As Aaron helped me into the living room, I glanced around and noticed that he brought two suitcases with him. A few things, my ass.

"How you feeling today baby? I really am sorry," Aaron said looking at me with a pained expression. It really had hurt him badly.

"Much better," I lied hoping he wouldn't notice.

"That's good. I promise you won't have to hurt this bad ever again. Things are different now." Is that genuine sincerity and honesty in his voice? I can't tell.

"I have never been happier handsome." This is true. I am so happy that he seems sincere about changing. So far he is on the right track. Lets hope it isn't all in vain this time.