Chapter 16

Here is the newest chapter! Yay to me for getting it up right? :P  I feel like I should warn you, this chapter will piss you off and possibly disturb you.  I tried not to make it too graphic without ruining the story. I apologize now if I failed you in that department. While you will hate most of this chapter, it is still worth the read as there is a particular reason you will like this chappie as well. I'll tell you at the end. Hehe I am mean I know. Also there may be quite a bit of cussing. I tried to edit most of it out as there was a ton haha.

Chapter 16

"What in the hell was all that about?" He screamed into my ear.

"I have no idea what you are talking about, you freaking psycho." I really had no clue.

"Don't play dumb with me bitch," he said as he tightened his grip.

"Aaron knock it off."

"What have I said about telling me what to do?"

"Please stop it. You're hurting me."

"I look like I care?" Aaron asked, seething with rage.

"I really have no clue what I did to make you do this but could you please stop squeezing me to death and explain."

"You really are a dumb whore."

"Aaron I said knock it off."

"Don't tell me what to do, damn it!" He said angrily as he spun me around to face him, shaking me.

"Then stop it." I yelled on the verge of tears

"Then stop being such a dumb little slut."

"Don't be such a dick then." I spat angrily. As soon as the words left my mouth, I regretted them.

I stumbled back as his fist collided with my face. "What the hell Aaron? Seriously!"

"Don't talk to me!"

"I have a right to know why you are being such an unbelievable prick!" I screamed. Surprised no neighbors had called the cops. Then I remembered the one house was vacant and the other family right next door was on vacation. Once again, just my luck.

Next thing I knew, my back was being slammed against the wall. He held me there firmly as I squirmed to get out of his grasp.

"You don't have any fucking rights." As he said it he slammed his fist into my face once more.

"Why the hell are you doing this to me? I know you have not been drinking tonight. I would have smelled it on you."

"It is none of your damn business what I do. You just need to worry about yourself. Right now it's not looking good for you."

"I really don't get it." I said trying to be brave.

"You will speak when I tell you to." His knee came up and hit me in the stomach. All I could do was listen. It was that or fight back and get hurt worse. Although, better to at least try right? I nodded my head to answer him. I was quiet for now, but it would not stay that way long.

"Do not act like you don't deserve this. You didn't even try to make it comfortable for my parents to stay here. They hate you as is, why make it worse. You are so dumb it is not funny. Unbelievable embarrassment and disappointment" Even though I had said nothing he still hit me anyway. I decided then that it wasn't worth it to be silent.

"Fuck you and your parents." I said with venom in my voice. I did not regret it either. It got me slapped across the face harder than ever, but it was worth it.

"What did you say to me?" He questioned angrily.

"I didn't stutter asshole. Fuck you and your parents." I screamed even louder.