boy toy

I wake up to pounding on my door. "What?!?" I yell sheepishly. "Get up" Quinn yelled from the other side of the door. "Why?" "Your boy toy wants to say good bye"

my boy toy? I open my door and take a step out. "Who's leaving?" "Me" I hear from downstairs. I look off the railing to see noen. I pass Quinn and hop down the stairs. "Your my boy toy?"

"You dont seem pleased" we laughed. "You wanted to say goodbye?" "Uhhh... yeah" I smiled alittle making him smile. We walked outside. "I thought you were in cali all summer?"

"I was" "but i heard you talking to your mom, i-" "suicide camp was in cali" "are you ok? I'll be here if yo-" "stop" "what?" "You dont need to care for me, I'm just your bestfriend sister" "your not just Quinn's sister to me" both our faces turned to shock.

What does that even mean? "So what am I to you?" His face turned to panic. "You, Carter Jackson, are my neighbor" " cause that's so much better" we laughed.

"Hey" I hit his arm "see you monday" I smile "see ya" he fist bumped me. And headed in the direction of his house. I walk back inside, still smiling. "What was that?" "What was what?" I asked Quinn.

"SeE yUo MoNdAY" he mocked. "Well I will, we have drama together" "ugh, a class of fags" "you know that includes noen right" "he did that to himself" Quinn shrugged. "Your a fucking dick" "no homo" "that doesn't even make sense" I yell.

"Hey, dont even think a bout liking noen" "why?" "Hes a player, I dont want you to get hurt" "when did you start to care?" "I just dont want to be the brother of the hoe bag, who got played by noen"

"are you calling your sister a whore?" My mom lectured, coming out of her room. "not yet" I rolled my eyes and went up the stairs. "Carter have you made a decision about living with your dad yet?"

"No Sharron" "its mom to you" "ok, Sharron" "please live there, life would be so good without you" Quinn begged. "Wed still go to school together" "but I would be able to live alone" "Quinn I'd still live here" mom yelled from the kitchen. "Shell die soon enough" he wispered to me.