dinner

We pull into noens drive way. I look out the window to see noen and tiffany in his car, in my moms driveway. They look like there fighting. 

We walk into the house and I'm greeted by his dad. "I dont think weve met before" he smiled. "I believe not" I smiled and shook his hand.

"Carter" I giggled slightly at the sight of noen throwing an olive in the air and missing his mouth. "Creig" "awsome" I smile taking my hand back.

"Hey" his mom hugged me. "Hi" "dinners almost done" "it smells amazing" 

me and noen go into his room. He wraps his arms around me. "Thank you for being here" "ofcourse" i kiss his cheek. "I wouldn't miss it for the world" he spun me in a circle.

I plopped down on his bed pulling him nest to me. We stared at the ceiling. "Should we talk about it?" Noen asked turning on his side to face me. "About what?" I ask doing the same.

"At your dads" "us? Almost having se-" "shhh" "sorry" I wispered. "Carter it's just I like you alot and I dont want to to think that im using you"

I move a piece of hair out of his face making him smile. "I like you too and I trust you and im ready for that but I need you to know I've never done it before"

he looked alittle shocked. "Really?" "Yeah" i sigh. he smiled alittle.

"I can help with that"

I turned bright red. He laughed. I tried to roll away but he pulled me back, so I was on top of him. He connected our lips.

It was nothing sexual just a kiss, and that I happened to be laying on him.

"At least close the door dude, come on" I jump off and see chase, in the doorway.

"What the hell do you want chase?" Noen asked standing up. "Who would want to have sex on minecraft bed sheets anyway?" chase asked, ignoring noen.

"Me" I smile. "I love noens minecraft bed sheets" the smile on chases face grew before he walked back down the hall. I turned back to noen.

"Do you really like my bed sheets?" He asked. "Yess there adorable" I smile sitting back on the bed running my hand over the blocky sword.

"Foods ready" we hear getting yelled from downstairs.

We take our seats at the table.

"So carter" chase smiles from across the table. "Your a junior?" "Yeah" I smile before taking a bite of food.

"What are you gonna do when noen goes to college next year?"

I've never really thought of that. He was right, noen would be leaving for college in a year, leaving me here.

"I dont know, I'm sure well figure something out" I force a smile. "Then again we dont even know if I'm going to college yet" noen gave a noticeably fake smile.

His moms face went serious for a moment but snapped back to her happy state.

Is she ok? Like mentally?