did i do something wrong?

~after dinner~

I lay on noens bed waiting for him to change.

The school year just started so it there not much warm weather anymore. It was hit today so we decided to hit the beach once more before it started snowing.

He walks in the room with out a shirt on. "Wow" I mumble. "What?" He looked at me like he didn't hear me.

"Nothing" I smile innocently and grab my swimsuit from next to me. I change in the bathroom.

I look in the mirror and I feel fat. I adjust the swimsuit but nothing helps.

I throw on noens sweatshirt and pick up my clothes. I open the door to see chase and what I'm assuming is his friend towards the end of the hall.

"Hey girl who are you?" His friend practically skipped down to me. "I'm noens girlfriend, carter" "samuel, sam for short" he hugged me.

"We should hang sometime" "yeah definitely" I laughed. We walked down the hall together to meet up with chase.

I split and walk into noens room. "Ready?" "Yeah let's go" we get in the jeep, noen driving. I look out the window thinking of what just happened.

Chase wasn't even fazed that I have no pants on. Hes friends with a gay guy? Based on his personality that I've caught a glimpse of he doesnt seem like the type to do that.

We pull into the beach parking lot. I get out and run into something. I tumble backwards and when I find my balance I can see its casety.

"What are you doing here?" I asked annoyed. "Swimming bitch" she hair flipped and walked away.

I practically stomp onto the sand and by the water. Noen caught up.

"Hey, you good?" "Just peachy" "carter-" "I dont wanna talk about it" I layed the blankets down and sat.

"Are you coming in the water?" "Noen" I sigh "this swimsuit makes me look fat" he gasped. "Let be see it" he said with a ser9face on but in a joking tone.

"Noen" I sigh again. "I'm serious" he smiled and pulled my up and into a hug. His hands traced down my back and to my butt.

His fingers hooked the edge of the sweatshirt. "Please?" He looked at me with puppy dog eyes. I smiled and raised my arms in the air.

He pulled the sweatshirt off, revealing the pale blue bakinie. He stared for a moment.

His face grew red and he turned away. "Noen?" "Yeah" he said still not facing me. "Why arnt you looking at me?"

"Ummm... ugh I just wanna swim so bad you know?" "Noen" I sigh and turn him around. He looked me dead in the eye and kissed me with put saying anything.

Something rubbed against my leg.

He pulls away slightly. "Noen?" I wisper "yeah" he smiles, whispering back "do you have a bonie?" I burst out into laughter.

He laughed to. "Dont ever call it a bonie again" he said looking away, his face was red with embarrassment.

My face grew red too. "Did I do that?" I wisper, not sure if he can even hear me. "Yah... yep you did" he said still not looking at me.

"Well do you wanna go take care of that or...." I smile. "No, were good" he took a deep breath, covering his friend. "Itll go away"

with one hand he took mine and the other remains on his friend. We got into the water. "Ew"

I turned around to see casety. "Can I help you?" "You really let your self go" she laughed with her friends. "What the hell?"

I get out of the water, noen following. Before I said any this she snapped a picture of me.

"Why do you need that?" I sigh. "To show everyone how ugly you are"
~~~~

Liked by 4 othersCasety_brown<3 ew look at her, you can see her ribs

Liked by 4 others
Casety_brown<3 ew look at her, you can see her ribs. Anorexia much? Maybe that's why she was in cali all summer 😶😶
Tagged 👤 carter_j
~
Carter_j rude much

Stev.en_is_he.re what the hell?

Chase_eu.banks delete this

Vanessa_baby really? She still looks to fat.

Connor_mill3r this isnt funny weather she has a eating disorder or not it's not your business. You dont know her life, you dont know what it's like to be her. Stop.
~~~
~~Time skip~~
I lay on my bed reading through the comments. Most of them are defending me, but not all. Connor's comments sticks out the most though.

It's the longest.

There was a knock on the door. "Come in" I didnt face the door but I heard it open. "Carter?" "Noen" I happy sighed and practically tackled him. "

He lightly hugged me back. I took a step back. "What? Did I do something wrong?" "Not not at all" he sat me down on the bed. "Carter i-"