happy birthday

~~~~
It's a long chapter <3
~~~

I woke up and noen was gone. There was a note.

Hey,
Sorry you woke up alone. :( I promise I'll make it up. Dress up for me ;) I'm picking you up at noon, I have all day planned. I love you.

happy birthday.

~your bby<3

~~~~
I chose an out fit that I've been scared to wear In Public before.

I look at the time. Eleven. I have an hour. I brace myself for anxiety as I hop down the stairs.

"Happy birthday carter" I hear my dad say. "I didnt know it was your birthday" heard a female voice. "Becky? Did you spend the night?" Befor she could answer connor walked in.

"Dont worry" he placed a hand o  my shoulder "you and noen were louder than them" my face turned pink. "I- wha- I mean"

"and I was down here on the couch all alone" he grabbed an apple. "Happy birthday by the way" "thanks?"  He sat Down as my dad handed me a small box.  "Happy seventeen" he smiled.

I opend the box there was a key inside. "What?" I already have a jeep, and Im still not old enough to move out so I'm confused. "Were moving!"

"What? To where?" "Me and beck got-" my dad started. "Dont call her beck" connor rolled his eyes. "Me and becky bought a house about 20 minutes away" "but that means-" I got to say. "Diffrent school" connor finished for me.

"Trust me we feel the same way" he sighed. "What about noen? Or chase? Or Quinn? Or tiffany? Or carly? Sam? And tana" "eh, I dont think il miss tana that much" connor smiled making me smile.

I set the box down. "I cant do this right now, noens going to be here soon" "try not to have to much fun step sis" "dont call me that?" "What am I supposed to call you then?" He smiled. "Anything but your step sister"

There was a knock at the door. "Come in" noen walked in and his eyes scanned the room. "Uh... hey" he smiled. "I guess you can say good by now" connor patted my shoulder and left the kitchen.

"Shut up connor" "what ever you say step sis" "I told you not to call me that" "look, there already fighting like siblings" my dad laughed. "Yeaahhhhh... I'm gonna go" I walked out with noen.

"What did Connor mean about saying goodbye" "I dont wanna talk about it, at least not now, I promise we will later tonight" I kiss him. "Your not hiding something from me are you?" "I would never" I force a smile.

As we were almost to the first place noen made put a blindfold on. "Kinky" I smile as ke kissed me. "Shut up" he kissed me again.

He helped me out of the car. "We half to be quiet" "are we going to get arrested?" "Possibly, I guess this is braking an entery" "what?" I reach for the blind fold but he stops me.

We walk through a tall set of doors and the temperature drops. "Are we In the theater room?  Are we at school?" The theater rook was always at least ten degrees colder then the rest of the school. Noen took of the blind fold.

"I knew it" I looked around the room. "This is-" "where we had our first kiss" he smiled. "It was my first actual play" I smiled remembering that night. "Romeo and juliet" he took my hand.

"That whole night was magical, the way we kissed, the way everyone applauded us" I spun around on the stage. "The way that Quinn dumped a slushy on us and called us fags for being in theater"

(Glee reference, also hello Quinn Jackson, Quinn fabray? Coincidence? Maybe)

"And you gave me your sweatshirt" I bite my lip. "That was the moment I knew I loved you" he smiled. "Really?" "Yeah because you still looked so beautiful even after you had freezing red liquid staining your face" "wow how Romantic" I smile.

~small time skip~
I had the blind fold back on. "Come on" he helped me put and into a different car. "What? Why are we in a different car?" He started the car and drove off.

"Take it off" "Quinn's car?" "Open the glove box" I did as told and there was a piece of paper. I unfolded it. It was screenshot of our messages.

~~~~

N: why would I have bad taste?
N: Carter, I like you, that's why I didnt think she was hot. Why would you be bad taste
Me: noen that's not what I ment. I'm sorry it was a joke, all feelings aside...
N:what
Me: was she hot?
N: a little 😐
Me: told you
N:your not mad?
Me: why would I be mad, its ok to find other woman attractive
Me: but your mine and only mine
~~~~~

I folded it back up. "Mine and only mine" I kissed his cheek. 

~small time skip~
After we returned Quinn's car there was two more places to go.

The car rolls to a stop and we get out. The air smells familiar. He leads me thought what feels like along Bush. He took the blind fold off me this time.

"The cliff?" I smile "where I confessed my feelings for you" "and ironically the first place we had sex" i bit my lip.

I took his hand and spun us around. "We should definitely do that again" he bit his lip. "Definitely" I kissed him. I thought about this Morning, what connor said. "Are you okay carter?" He asked on the way back to the car.

"Uh... yeah, it's just connor said he heard us last night" "really?" "Yeah apparently we were louder than my dad and becky" "wow" "yeah" I smile.

~small time skip~
"Now this isnt as special as the rest. I was going to take to to a fancy dinner but my mom insisted on having you over" I took the blind fold off. We were in his driveway.

You could see everyone in the back yard. "A grillout?" "Yeah, its not much but-" I cut him off by kissing him. "Its perfect"

We hop out. "Hey carter" carly smiles and hugs me. "Hey" I smile back. We walked back. "Looking good C" chase smiled. I could tell noen was still alittle stand off-ish with me and chase, even though he knew chase was gay.

"Right back at you C" I winked. Noen held my hand. "Happy birthday girly" sam hugged me which separated mine and noens hand.

~time skip~

After we eat me and noen go to his room. He takes my hand he lays us down and wraps his arms around me.

"So what was up this morning?" "Were moving" "what?" "Twenty minutes away" "but that means" "new school, and I wont get yo see you everyday" "why?" "My dad bought a house with Becky" "already?" "Apparently" I sighed.

"Stay with me" "noen I-" "please, carter, think about it, you make my life so much better and I hate when your any distance away i-" "noen" "yeah?" "Let me talk to my dad and see if I can" his face lit up.

"What about your parents?" "I'm sure they won't mind" he smiled. "Thank you" "for what?" "An amazing birthday, and amazing start to the year, everything"

"I love you Carter Jackson" "I love you too noen" kissed him.