maybe we Shouldn't be

Once we were done bowling we grabbed a bite to eat and went home. "Thanks for the ride tiff" I hug her. "Yeah, it was finally nice to officially meet you" connor added.
"You too"

I turn,to go inside but I run into some one. "Oh sorry" i take a step back. "Quinn?" "Hey, I was hanging out with noen" "I thought he was hanging out with milo?" Connor asked. "Its just been me and him" quinn shrugged.

"So he lied?" Tiffany asked, hugging quinn. "I guess" quinn got into the car with tiffany. "I'll see to later carter" quinn fist bumped me through the window.

I turned to connor as they drove off. "I had fun today" I smiled and bumped into him. His face grew slightly pink but I pretended not to notice. "So did i" he bumped into me.

"I'm glad were back to being friends and that whole awkward  kiss thing is over" there was silence. "Sorry I just made it awkward" I laughed. "A little"

We get inside and part ways. When I open the door to my room noen picks me up, startling me. He swings me around and lays me down on the bed before scooping me in his arms.

"I missed you" he kissed my neck. "I missed you too" I giggle. "I thought you were with milo all day?" I stopped giggling. "I was?" "Noen I know your lying I talked to Quinn before he left"

"I'm sorry. Didnt wanna go with you gues because I don't like when you and connor are so close" "are you jealous?" "Alittle" his face grew pink. "Me and connor are just friends"

"So you dont have any feelings for him? At all" "noen I'm with yo-" "answer the question" "I dont know noen. He kissed me how am i supposed to feel?" "Do you love him?"

"Ofcourse I love him noen, hes my friend. But I'm not IN love with him like  you"  "But how do I know-"

"even if I was madly in love with him nothing would ever happen because I'm with you, and our parents are dating which kind of makes us step siblings" he didnt day anything. I sit up, out of his arms.

"You dont believe me?" He didn't say anything. "Why?" "Because ive seem the way you look at him" "noen have you seen the way I look at you?" I stand up and noen follows.

"If we wernt together would you get with him?" I didnt Answer. "Carter-" "I dont know noen, who cares were still togeather" "maybe we shouldn't be" "what?" He didnt answer.

I walk over and place my hands on his cheeks, forcing him to look in my eyes. "You dont wanna be with me anymore?"  He took my hands of my face and held them. " you said I'm pulling away from you"

"Noe-" "but your pushing me away for him" "I'm not pushing you away at all?" He didnt say Anything. "Noen I love you"

"I'm sorry" noen sighed and the break of tears. I knew what he ment. He kissed my fore head. "If you want me to move out I understand" he said hugging me.

"No noen you can stay. I'll find somewhere else" "carter I can take the couc-" "I want you to stay in my room till you feel comfortable going home." I grab my duffle bagand throw in 90% clothes, a charger, and a few other things.

"Wait your actually leaving? On thought you were gonna stay on the couch?" "I need to think noen, I'll be back eventually" "how soon?" "I dont know"
"see you at school?" "Uh... yeah" I give a fake smile. I grab my phone and head down stairs.

"Hey.. oh" connor comes out of the kitchen. "I'm leaving" "what? Why? Where are you going?" "I dont know yet. Me and noen are... um over" "over like you'll be back together in a week or over over" "it doesnt feel like anytime soon" I wipe a tear.

"Are you okay" "peachy" I smile alittle. Connor hugged me. "Dont be afraid to call" "I know" i looked over noen was coming down the stairs. "Point proven" he mumbled walking past us.

"Dude what the fuck?" Connor let's me go and turns twords noen. "Connor stop its okay" "carter your just gonna let him-" "good by noen. By connor" I give a sad high five to connor.

I walk out the door and get in my jeep. I drive down the road, far enough from the house that I cant see it. I pull over and break into tears.