watch me (sexual)

We decided to go to the waterfall. We brought camping supplies. We have no,intention on camping tonight but were cooking out.

Not a party just a gathering. Quinn, sam, chase, tiffany, connor, katey, and carly are all coming out.

Everyone is bringing a food, like a potluck. Right now it's just me, noen, and katey. Everyone else is on there way.

I start the fire and noen starts the grill. "Are we swimming?" "If you want" I answer katey with a smile. We hear crunching through the trees.

Sam, chase, connor, and carly appear. "Holy shit, how did you find this place" sam smiled. "My dad used to take me and Quinn here all the time"

"We have smores"  sam laughed referring to him and chase. He set the supplies on the picnic table my dad built a long time ago. "Corn on the cob, just boiled, ready for the grill" connor and carly smiled.

They set the food down and connor hugged me. When we pulled away from out hug, in the corner of my eye, noen was staring, dead serious.

"Thank you for coming" I smiled.  "I wouldn't miss it" connor smiles before excusing him self. We go separate ways. I walk up to noen. He stares me in the eyes, he looks kinda mad and almost hurt.

"What's wrong" "nothing" "noen s-" why do you even care? Why don't you go make out with connor? Or better yet my brother" i smile alittle "noen eubanks are you jealous"

He grabbed my hand, soft but firm like the day at his house. He took me deeper into the woods. "Noen where are we goin-" his lips smashed into mine i took him in a hug, his hands on my lower back.

Noen took his head back, still in the hug. "Carter Jackson, you bet your ass I'm jealous" I smile and I place my hand on his chest. "Hes just a friend, and were not even together sooo you can't stop any-" "watch me" he smiled before kissing me again. 

We make it out of the woods and chase called me over. I smiled at noen before running over. "What's poppin?" "What the hell was that? And what the hell was this Morning" "we were looking for sticks" I say. "Neither one of you guys had sticks in you hand"

"Fuck you, ok" I smiled "we were talking. I don't know why noen pulled me into the woods but we  were just talking." "And this Morning?" I didn't know what happened there,  noen said I was drunk and insisted going to your  house"

"Surrreeee" he smiles. Quinn and tiffany appear, meaning everyone is here. "Hey" I smile taking the buns, potato salad, and hotdog/ burger toppings from him and tiffany.

"I didn't know you still came here" Quinn hugged me. "All the time" I smile.  I placed everything on the table. When the food got done we all just talked around the fire and made smores.

It was around nine so the sun started to set. "This is my cue" sam stood up "I promised my mom I'd he back by the time the street lights came on" carly, chase and connor stand up to. "Hes our ride" carly smiled.

"Wait I want hugs" I smile and hug each of them. I sit back down by noen and watch them leave. Noens hand was on my lower back.

"So how much longer are you guys staying?" Noen asked. "Not much longer, tiffany has a job interview in the Morning" Quinn sighed.

"No biggy, I'll walk you to your car" I smile. "You coming?" I ask turning back to noen. "Nah I'll be cool here far a little"

We get to Quinn's car. "Are you gonna tell me whats happening now?" Tiffany asked after she hugged me "Soon I promise" "tell her what? That you and noen are dating?" Quinn asked hugging me.

"You are" she asked excitedly. "No" I give Quinn the death glare. "Were on a break, were figuring things out"

"At least you guys still get along" tiffany smiled. They got in there car and I watched them dive off before turning back into the woods.