party time

I wake up in noens arms. As much as I would love to stay it would probably be awkward If I did.

I slowly wiggle out of his arms. I go to lift the covers but his hands grabbed my waist and pulled be back so I was snug up against him. "Just a little longer" he wispered, still pretending to be asleep.

"Okay" I giggled slightly which got me a smile from him. I turned back to him and buried my face in his neck. "I missed you carter" "I'm sorry I left" "dont be, you needed space"

"No, space was the last thing I needed but I knew if i stayed I'd feel trapped and I would have ran sooner or later" "so did you at least have fun" he asked

"I talked to a boy" "did you really?" He asked like he was pretending to be interested but I knew it annoyed him. "Does that make you jelly?" I asked jokingly.

"Why would it make me jealous? I broke up with you" noen answered sarcastically. "Well he was the the only social thing that happened to me for the past week." "Really?" "Yeah we had only one conversation"

"And how did that go?" "He was all like 'I haven't seen you around are you new here?' " I mocked the guys voice
"And then I told him my life story and he call me annoying"

noen laughed. "Wow- wait is this a bruise?" He asked referring to my forehead. "Yesterday when they came to get me I made a break for it but my drunk ass hit the wall" I giggled.

He kissed the bruise and I stopped laughing. I look up at him. "I'm sorry I- we- it j- " I kissed him. His hand moved from my waist to my cheek.

There was a knock on the door. I pull away first. "Hey, noen milos here" it's his dad. "Uh.. okay" we heard foot steps down the hall. "I'm sorry I forgot I made plans" "oh No its fine I wasnt planning on spending the night last night" we both get out of bed. "I'll text you later" I smiled.

noen leaned of for a kiss but I kissed his cheek instead. "See you whenever" I give an awkward smile and walk out. Yes I wanted to kiss him but it's making me confused. He yelled at me for connor but he still wants to be with me but wont say?

I walk into the kitchen. "Carter? Did you spend the night?" "Uh... yeah but nothing happened" "are you hungry?" He held up an apple. "Sure why not" he tossed it to me.

"Thank you"i smile "thank you for being there for him even with whatevers going on with you two" "yeah, I'll always be there for him" noen walks down the stairs. "I'll wont be late" he smiles and walks out of the door behind me.

"Dont forget to text me" he smiled before we parted ways.

~noens pov~
I get in to milos car and we drive off. "So are you to together again?" "Its not like that" "did she spend the night?" I didnt say anything. My face turned slightly pink.

"Noeeeen" he joked. "Nothing happend" I say, my face growing redder. "You must really like her" he suggested, not looking off the road. "Yeah, I do"

"Your a dumbass for losing her" "what are you talking about" "dude now that you guys are broken up she could date any dude she wanted and all you could do was sit back and watch"

~carters pov~
I walk Into my room and Tiffany's there. "What are you doing here?" "I dont know if you recall but I was supposed to spend the night last night" "I'm sorry" I hug her.

"Everyone thought you had ran off again, you didnt text any of us" "I was just at noens" "ohhhh" her mood changed instantly. "So sis you guys-" "no we didnt. We barely even talked"

"What about you telling him that your still madly inlove with him?" "Dont say it like that" "anyway?" "Tiffany his parents are getting a divorce. He not taking it very well."

"Good" "good?" "Good. Katys having a party tonight I was hoping you'd go but I figured you ran away or you back with noen" "I thought Katy wasnt speaking to us?" "Shes not" Tiffany's smile grew bigger.

~~~~

Liked t

Liked t.ffany and 224 others
Carter_j party time ;)

T.ffany 🤠🤠