i miss you

~noens pov~
I pull into her drive way. The whole drive was silent, aside from Carter drunkenly jamming to the radio.

She gets out with put even looking back.  She opens the door to her house before turning around. "You coming?"

I jump out of the car and run up to her.  We get to her room and she sits on her bed. "Why did you do it?" "Carter he-" "noen how many times do i have to tell you were just friends?"

Why am I so affected by this? "He showed me the bathroom, I didnt even know he was there in the first place" tears formed in her eyes.

I sit next to her. "Carter i-" "you should go" "what?" "Go, leave I wanna be alone, I'll see you tomarrow"

"Tomorrow, when your checking on my brother?" "Noen stop, leave please" she let her head hang, not facing me. 

~time skip~
I'm laying in my bed missing her. I wanna text her but shes Probably sleeping. Or hates me. Is she going to break up with me?

One new message from: your lover😘
I

smile. She must have changed her contact.

~~~
😘: sleep well I love you
Me: I thought you were mad at me
😘:  I am, doesn't mean I dont love you
Me: i love you too
😘: you should talk to chase
Me: I guess your right
😘I love you
Me: I love you too

~~~
I roll put of bed and knock on chases door. "Come in" I open the door and hes on the computer. I can tell hes bruised.

"I'm gay" he says just above a wisper.  "What?: "yeah, I wasnt ready to tell you but you needed to know, for your sake and carters"

"I'm sorry" "for?" "Punching you. Assuming you were hitting on Carter, everything"

"Dont be, I get it" he hugged me. "We cool?" "Yeah" I go make to my room.

Three new messages from: your lover 😘
~~~~
😘: how did it go?
😘:how long are you gonna take
😘 babbbyyyyy
Me: me and chase are cool now
Me: did you know he was gay
😘:yea, but you Shouldn't go around telling people if he doesn't want you to
😘:he might not be ready
Me: noted
😘: good, now could you come over I miss youuuuuu
Me:on my way <3
~~~~

~carters pov~
I lay in bed waiting for noen. The door to my bedroom opens then closes. "Noen" I got up and ran into his arms.

He kissed my neck. "I love you" "I love you to" I pulled him by the collar and I flopped back onto the bed, him hovering over me.

I lock our lips. He picked me up and moved me higher up on the bed. He stopped and sat down. I sat on his lap and straddled him.

He took my hands."I love you and you know I'd love to do this but right know" he layed me down and hovered over me again "but I just wanna scoop you up and cuddle and love you"

I kiss him. "What are you so perfect?" "Not as perfect as you" he bit his lip. "Wanna watch a movie then?" He leaned back and pulled up.

I hop off his lap and sit next to him. "What are we watching?" He attacked my cheek with kisses. "What ever you want"

I clicked IT. We watched the move and cuddled.