your pulling away from me

I walk into the house as tiffany pulls out of the driveway. "Hey" connor smiled. "Hey did noen leave the house today?" "Really is he all we have to talk about? I thought we were actuall friends before THAT happened"

"We are and I promise well hang more but noen seems depressed lately" he looked me in the eyes and smiled slightly. I turned slightly pink.

"No he didnt but your brother came over he only stayed for an hour" "thank you" "yeah" I hugged him. I knock before walking into my room. "Hey  how are you?" I ask closing the door.

"The same" hes laying  in the bed on his phone. i sigh "your pulling away from me" "what?" "Noen, I can tell, I've been through this feeling before, your distancing yourself from me. Why"

He tossed his phone. He sat up. "I'm sorry" his voice was shaky.  I put my bags down on my table. When I turned around he was walking over. I wrapped my arms around him. "I'm sorry" he said again. "Talk to me"

Hand in hand we sat on the bed. There was silence. I felt tears in my eyes to. "Why dont you trust me?" I took my hand back.

He took my hand and placed his other on my cheek, forcing me to look him in the eye. I saw the pain. There was so much pain in his eyes. I felt a tear slip from my face and land on our intertwined hands.

"Please dont think I dont trust you. I trust you more than anyone. I love you Carter but when I go to say something i cant. Everything rises to the top and years of shit messes with my head. I want to talk to you I really do and I'm trying I-its- I-"

"Breathe noen, it's okay, I'm not rushing you, okay?" He nodded. I hugged him. "I love you and we dont even have to talk about this tonight but I want you to know I'm not going to judge you. I love you for you and nothing is going to change the way I look at you"

I felt tears on my back. "Why?" He mumbled. "Why what?" We pull out of the hug. "Why do you love me? Look at me I'm a mess, you dont wanna deal with this forever"

"Noen" I placed my hands on his cheeks and wiped the tears. "I love you because when I see you everything that's bad In my life disappears. You've make me feel safe. Ever since you became friends with Quinn all I've ever wanted to do was be the one you loved. The one you trusted. I knew how hurt you were when I got into this. Because used to feel the same. But you helped me forget it all. Let me help you"

I kissed his cheek. "My parents have fought my whole life. Its weird to seem them happy. It's been getting worse and worse but the wont end it. Your the only person I've had over for a long time because they could never stop."

He took my hands off his face and held them. "Saying it out loud it doesnt seem that bad but I pro-" "I know what it's like noen you dont need to explain yourself" "but you parents ended things, mine are at still togeather but I dont even know if I want them to separate because I would have to choose between them"

"No you wouldn't, you dont have to choose between anyone. you could stay here, or your almost eighteen" "but I'm not ready to live on my own" "I guess your right, maybe you and chase get a place together" "that's actually a really good idea" he genuinely smiled.

"I love you carter" "I love you to" I kissed him. "What did you tell tiffany?" "What?" "I know you talked to her about us, your turn to talk" "I just told her how it felt like I was losing you" "what did she say" "she said it was because we wernt having sex" we smiled.

"You know I'm not with you for the sex right?" "yeah" I kissed him. "But it is a pretty good bonus" he bit his lip before kissing me again. My face turned bright red.

"Noooeeen stoooop" I smile as he kisses my neck. He wrapped his arms around me. "Thank you for being here for me" " you dont have to thank me noen"

"I love you" "I love you too"