happy tears

Prepare your self... it starts one way and ends completely differently..:)
~~~~~~

~a week and a half later~
I havent seen noen since the party. Me and tiffany have been hanging out with gray every day. Hes a college student from a town over. 

Right now were at grays dorm. just hanging out. "You guys would be a cute couple" tiffany laughes. Me and gray were cuddling on the bed. It wasnt anything more than one of those snapchat pranks. Gray took a picture and sent it to his friends.

Gray was shirtless and I was wearing his hoodie "No we wouldn't" I say sitting up. "Wait.. I need afew more. Knowing my friends there gonna want proof it's a girl" I lay back down and put my head on his shoulder. I put my hand on his chest.

Gray kept fussing with were to put his head. I look up at him. "Relax, there not going to believe you if you look posed" "so what's your solution?" "Pretend I'm your girlfriend, like your telling your friends, cuddle me how you normally would"

"Oookay... I have to meet quinn in alittle so I have to go, are you coming carter?" Tiffany stood up. I sit up "I'll meet you at your car" "whatever. Dobt be too long" she walked out of the room.

I turn my attention back to gray. "So how are we doing this?" I ask. "Can you straddle me?" Oh wow okay. "Oh.. yeah" I reposition my self so I could swing my leg over. "You dont have to we can do it another way" he added.

"I mean I will but are you sure? I'm kind of heavy" "I'll be okay"he smiled and rolls his eyes. I get on top of him. He motions for me to lay down and I do, putting my head in his neck. But it was turned so you could see the side of my face.

He put his hand on my ass. It wasnt going to be in the picture so it confused me alittle but it felt nice. I havent even thought of cuddles or hugs or anything relationship wise since me and noen broke up. This was making me want that again.

"This looks alot better" I smile looking at the camera. "Yeah" he takes a picture. "But something's still missing" he sighed. Although I couldn't help but think this is alot of effort for a prank.  But again it was nice, regardless of what it was for.

He held up the camera again. I kissed his neck. He jumped slightly. "I'm sorry.. I figured- I mean-"i sit up.  "no it's okay... it just- I wasn't expecting it" "oh.. okay" I lay back down and he puts his hand on  my ass. He raised his phone and I held the kiss on his neck.

He took the picture. "Can you send that to me?" I ask, still straddling him. "Yeah but why?"he asked. I sat up on him. "Its a cute picture" I smile. 

We get up and I go to meet tiffany. "Ohh do you want this back?" I ask referring to his hoodie. "Only if you don't want it" I set my bag down and removed the hoodie. "Its yours, I dont need it" I walk over and hold I out for him.

He goes for the hoodie but grabs my wrist instead. He pulled me closer and put his lips on mine. We stood there letting what was happening sink in. I dropped the hoodie to the floor.

His hands moved from my wrist to my waist. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I opened my mouth. His hand moved down to my ass making me gasp.... and then my phone vibrates.

I put my hand on grays chest and separate us slightly. He felt the vibration in my pocket so he pulled my phone out and put it in between us.

I take it and his hands move back up to my waist as we both read the text.

~~~
Tiffany: so based on the position you guys were in when I left I'm going to assume your having sex
T: but if he doesn't pull out and you get your ass down here I'm leaving you here
Me:I'm on my way
~~~

"I gotta go" I let my hand fall off his chest. He followed me to the door. "I'm sorry" he sighed. "For what you didnt do Anything wrong?" "But you and noen I know things are complicated between you tw-" I kissed him.

"I haven't talked to noen since the party" I bit my lip. His smile grew. "I'll see you around?" "Yeah" I nodded before walking out. He shuts the door.

What the hell did I just do? Maybe it's a good thing. Maybe it will help me get over noen. I hope so because right now, hes all I can think about.

~noens pov~
  Gray added me on snapchat the other day. I added him back because I was going to go off on him but I dont knownwhat I'd say.

'Stay away from my girlfriend?' 'You cant have her?' That would be selfish. I broke up with her. She can date whom ever the fuck she wants and I cant do anything.

I get snaps from him. Hes never texted be before. I open them and there pictures of him and Carter. The last picture had text on it. 'Shes mine now you can stop chasing after  her'

Oh hell no. Okay if she wants to date someone, fine. But I would hope it would take alittle longer to forget me. We havent even talked since the party. And she called me a dumbass.

Is she really over me already. I felt tears well my eyes. Without her I'm just a sensitive bitch. With her I'm a sensitive man. I need her.

I replayed the pictures and screen shot them.  My sadness suddenly turned to anger. With everything that's going on I have nowhere to relax. She used to be my relief, my happy, my girlfriend. And now shes none of them.

I get into my car and drive to her house. I walk in with out knocking. Chase was in the kitchen. "Is carter here?" I ask as calmly as possible. "No uh.. she was hanging out with gray and tiffany she should back soon though"

"Hey by the way I heard about mom and dad.. are you okay?" He asked. "I'm fine" I say walking away. I wiped the single tear that had over flowed.  I sit on her bed.

~small time skip~
I couldnt hold it anymore. The tears wouldn't stop. I tried to be strong but when she walked through the door it only got worse.

~carters pov~
"Noen? Are you okay" she walked over but I stood up and walked in the opposite direction. "Why didnt you tell me? I get it we broke up but I last time I checked you were my best friend" "noen what are you talking about?"

He tossed me his phone. I scroll throught the pictures he screenshoted. I scrolled one picture to far andit was of me and noen. My heart ached.

"That asshole" I hand him his phone back. "So you guys are together?" He slipped his phone back into his pocket. "No, we were never dating. You know those snapchat pranks were people have there friend pretend to be there boyfriend?"

He nodded. "Well that's all that was. I promise. He said that it was for his group chat. Tiffany was there for the most part" "the most part?" "She went to her car and I told her I would meet her there" "so what happened when she left?"

"We took that last picture.. and then he kissed me... and then I kissed him" I cringed. Noens face got sad. "It wasnt like that noen, well his kiss was.. mine was just because he wouldn't stop talking and I kinda wanted to leave"

He smiled alittle through the tears. "I cant keep doing this" I sigh trying to put on a strong face to noen. "Do What?"
"Telling my self that it's better this way, I cant keep going to sleep knowing that your alone at home with everything going on. Noen regardless of were ever we are relationship wise I cant loose you for ever"

"I wouldn't do something  like that" he slightly choked one tears. "That doesnt mean you dont think about it"  I put my hand on his cheek. "I love you noen and I dont know how much longer I can stand not being with you" 

"I love you too" he laughed slightly before kissing me. "I missed you" he pressed our foreheads together. "I missed you too... so much" I smile. We both lay down and cuddle in my bed.

We cought up on our lifes since we broke up. Well deal with gray tomorrow We cried alot, happy tears.