everything will work out

He sat me down on the bed. "Carter I cant do this" "noen what are you talking about" I asked, voice cracking from being too close to tears.

"Carter Jackson I love you, and I dont think I can ever stop loving you"

"but?" I sigh a tear rolling down my cheek.

"I need you to love your self first. I hate seeing you hate your self. I'm giving you space so you can figure yourself out"

"noen" I choke out.

"Carter I promise that when your ready I'll be here and I still want to be friends but i cant stand you saying your fat, or ugly, clearly everyone seems to thing otherwise if you've looked at the comments"

"Promise?" I force a smile through the tears

"Promise"

He layed me down in the bed and wrapped his arms around me. Soon he fell asleep.

'Is this what friends do?' I ask my self. A single tear rolled down my face and onto noens hand which was resting on my cheeks.

He pulled me closer. "Are you ok?" I hear in a raspy sleepy voice. "Yeah" I whisper. His hand moved from my cheek to my lower back making my heart pick up pace.

He went back to bed, and so did i.

~time skip~
I sit in Algebra and I look down at what i scribbled yesterday.

Sad bitch hours

There was writing under it.

You good?

I decided to respond

Not really , newly single ig

I tried focusing but all I thought about was noen. The way he held me, the way he ended things, the way he wasnt there when I woke up.

He told me I couldn't love anyone till I loved my self. He was wrong. I dont love myself. All my love belongs to him.  I smile at the thought of him.

"Carter?" I look up. "Huh?" "The answer ms.jackson" "I dont kno-" "42" I hear yelled from the back of class.

I turn around to see Sam, chases friend. He winked at me and I smiled before turning around. Maybe things are going to be ok.

~time skip~
The bell rings

I stand up and sam comes up from behind and hooks his arm in mine. "Why hello" I smile. "Hey sister" "so are you-?" "Senior" he smiled.

"How do you know chase?" I asked as we walked to lunch. "We dat- did a project in history together" "oh, fun" I sit by sam at lunch today. Tiffany gives me the death glare.

"So" sam introduces me to his other friends.

"Carly" short red hair, preppy style.

"Tana" blonde, clearly a bitch, 1000% straight, makes homophobic jokes but they still seem to like her.

And Last but not least "connor" bisexual, cute, his comment stuck out the most to me.

"Hey, connor about casety post you didnt have to comment that I really ju-" "no dude, shes a bitch and you have an amazing body. She needs to get a life shes litterly just jealous that ever wants to have sex with you" connor took a bite of his salad

"No one wants to have sex with me" I say stabbing a piece of lettuce. "That's a lie" tana smiled. "Me, connor, chase (Hudson), milo, elmo" carly listed off names. Connors face got red.

"Noen" sam blurts out, huge smile. "No, actually" "what the fuck? Arnt you guys dating?" Tana asked not really shocked "No actually not anymore" I try to smile as my eyes well up.

I choked back tears as connor placed a hand on mine. "I'm sorry" "dont be" I laughed alittle "it lasted like four days" "did you love him?" Carly asked.

I choked back more tears. "Of course I loved him. I've loved him for forever" sam rubbed my back. "Everything will work out"