did you cheat on me? (sexual)

We sit at breakfast. As we eat one hand is stretched across the table and were holding hands. "I'm sorry" "for what?" I smile. "Freaking out about you and chase i-" "noen" I squeeze his hand. "You didnt freak out. I get it its ok I understand"

I smile. "What?" Noen asked, face slowly turning red. "I like your hair" "wha- oh thanks" he laughed. (Above)

The waitress came with the bill. "How was it?" "It was amazing, thank you" I payed and we left. As were sitting in noens car and he brings up: "a friends of mine is throwing a party tonight, I was wondering if you'd like to go with me"

"Like as a date" I pretended to be shocked. "Yeah" he laughed. "I dont know I'm pretty busy" "oh that's f-" "noen I'm kidding, I'd love to" I reach over and kiss his cheek. He smiles making me smile.

"I love you noen" "I love you too carter" he laughed. He pulled up to my house. "I'll pick you up at like, 6" "ok" we both leaned over the seat and kissed.

I liked his lips and he smiled before attacking my lips with his. Our tounges swirlin togeather exploring each others mouths.

I placed a hand on his chest and gently pushed, keeping our faces centimeters away. "I'll see you at eight." I bit my lip.

"I love you" "i love you to" i kiss him once more before getting out of his car. He drove off and I went to my room.

I picked an 80s style dress, all black. I have alot of time to kill.

~time skip~

Theres a knock on the door.

"Hello- connor?" "Hey" "what's up, come in" "I was just wondering if you were going to the party tonight"

"Yeah I am are you?" We sit on the couch. "Yeah" something was off, he seemed nervous? "Are you ok conn-" I was cut off by a warm sensation on my lips.

connor takes his lips from mine. Tears from in my eyes. "I'm sorry noen" I mumbled. Anger grew in Connors eyes. "What does he have to do with any of this? He hurt you carter"

"He loved me connor" I wiped my lips. " and HES my boyfriend" tears flowed down my face. How was I going to tell noen? Tears formed in Connors eyes now.

"I'm sorry, I didnt know, if I knew you guys were back together I wouldnt have done it I promise" "but connor it still happend" "just dont tell noen, well never speak of this again"

"Connor I have to tell him, I'm sorry" "I get it, just dont hate me, I didnt know you guys were back together" I held his hand. "I dont hate you, your one of my bestfriends"

He smiled alittle. "Thank you for being understanding" "anytime"

One new message from babyy💖💖
💖: on my way
Me: see you soon

"I think you should go, noens going to be here soon" "I get it" he squeezed my hand before letting it go. "See you later" "yep"

He left and I changed. I did something quick with my hair and put on some lip gloss.

~noens pov~
As I get closer to carters house I see a familiar car pull out. Connor? My heart dropped. Why was he here?

Carter waved from her window before coming out the front door.

She got in but something seemed off. I didn't pull out, I didn't even move. "Hi" she smiled. "Noen?" Tears slowly came to my eyes.

I tried cooking them back. "Noen baby, please talk to me" she rubbed my back.  With out looking at her I ask. "Did you cheat on me" her smile fades. "Noen, it wasnt like that"

I could barely hold back the tears. "Why" I choked out. "Connor came over, he kissed me, I pushed him away and told him I didnt like him like that"

i wipe a tear that fell. "He apologized and said he didnt know we were back together." "Did you like it?" I looked her dead in the eyes now.

"Noen I cried. As soon as it happened I cried because I knew I hurt you and you didnt even know yet. I didnt wanna tell you over text"  "so when were you gonna tell me?" "Tonight after you had fun at the party"

"Did you really cry?" He laughed alittle. "Yeah" I laughed and wiped the fallen tears off his face. "I even wiped the kiss off my lips like a child" we laughed more.

~carters pov~

"I'm sorry" I kiss him. "It better not happen again" he kissed me. "It wont" I reconnect the kiss.

The kiss got heated and it was just like earlier.  I crawled over the center console and straddled him. I reunite the kiss, grinding onto him.

I felt his bulge against my heat turning me on more. Noens lips found their was to to my neck. Mmm.    He left a hicky before coming back to my lips.

We both jumped to the sound of a car horn. It was me I leaned back onto it. We laughed. "Sorry" i smiled before kissing him. I plop back down in the passenger seat.

"Sooo are we gonna go?" I bite my lip. We both knew we didn't wanna go now.  "Orr..." noen smiled. "Or we could make our way upstairs" i smile.

"Deal" we hoped out and I ran. I took off my dress and shoes. I put my hair in a ponytail. Noen appears in the door.
He says nothing, he bites his lip before  removing his shirt.

His belt comes undone and is thrown. I take his pants off and flopped down on my back, on the bed. Noen immediately took off his boxers.

I wasn't wearing a bra with my dress so I'm just in underwear. He  removes them before kissing the hickey he made not even 24 hours ago. I moan his name.

He trails kisses back to my lips. "I love you cater" he says in between kisses "I love you to" his hand found my boob and squeezed. Mmm. 

"Condom?" He looked around. "Dresser drawer" I smile. he gets up opens the dresser. The veiw makes me start to play with myself. 

Noen turns around with a condom on. My face turns red but I dont stop. Noen smiled before taking my fingers out and  sticking them in his mouth.

Holy shit. Noen lines himself up with me. He reconnects the kiss before pushing inside. My hips buck up asking for more.

He starts slow and speeds up. Noen holds my hands down on the bed.  I figured why not find out if he actually has a  choking fetish.

"Choke me" "what?" Noen slowed down.  "Please, noen, choke me" with out hesitation his hand was at the base of my neck.

Fuuuccckk. I dig my nails into noens back. Noens thrusts became sloppy. I flipped us over. "You cant do all the work" I smile. Noens hands rested on my thighs.

I slammed down on him and brought myself up so just the tip was in and slammed down again.  Soon I felt him twitching in me.

"Carter I'm gonna-" with that his eyes rolled back in his head and he came. The sight made me come too.

We rode out our climaxes together. "Im gonna clean up" he kissed my forehead and walked into my bathroom.

He walks back out still naked. His hair is back in a mini man bun. The two pieces of hair on the sides were pinned back.

I lifted the blanket and he crawled in. "I love you" I sigh still put of breath. "I love you too" he laughs and kisses me.

"We can still make it to the party" noen smiled. "I guess we better get going then"

~~~~~
Thank you for reading
I've been thinking should I make a smut book? Would you guys read it? I'd take suggestions obviously. I need some before i start it to so I can publish some.  I'll do gxg, (I'll try) bxb, gxb, someone x female reader ect. Let me know....