the perfect date

~one week later~
I wake up in noens bed, him standing getting a shirt on. His eye catches mine and my lips form a sleepy smile.

"Morning" he walks over and lays next to me. "Good morning" I yawn. He kisses me. "I love you" he smiles. "I love you more" I giggle. "I love you most" he sticks his tounge out.

"Well i lo-" my phone vibrates. Noen reaches over me and grabs it. He rolls his eyes as he passes it to me. Its gray.

He hasn't left me alone since he punched noen. Trying to apologize, trying to hang out, trying to convince me to break up with noen. You name it. "That's it im done" I roll my eyes and block him. "Finally" noen smiles.

"Do you wanna go on a date with me?" I ask. "Carter were already together" noen laughs alittle. I interlock our fingers. "Yeah but when was the Last time we went on a date?" I pout.

"Okay, I'm down. What's the plan?" "What if we... go see a movie?" "No, to much quiet not enough cute"

~noens pov~
I love movies but I dont wanna sit and stare at a screen with out talking for two hours. I wanna cuddle or something.

Her face lights up. "What about a drive in?" "Who goes to drive ins anymore?" "Fuck you. I love the drive in" "why can't we just go out to eat or something?" He pouts.

"What if we do fun stuff all day?" "Like what?" "Like the beach, or roller skating then..." "dinner and the drive in" he smiles.    "The perfect date idea" I kiss him.

~small time skip~
When we'd finally decide to get out of bed, our first stop is breakfast. At Dunkin donuts I get a simple glazed donut and a carmel caramel ice coffee. Noen gets blue berry donut holes and no coffee.

We get to the park down the road were we finish our breakfast. I peel a small section of the donut of and feed a bird. The bird flying off with it and I turn my attention back to the cute man sitting next to me.

"I love you noen" "I love you too" he smiles.  I go to say something else but i feel something splash on my foot.  We both look down.  Bird poop on my shoe.  Noen laughs then pretends to gag.

I take my shoe off and make my way down to the creek, noen following. I let the water wash off the feciecs before slipping off my other shoe.

"Let's run back home and get your other shoes" noen smiles, almost laughing at me. "Its not funny" I sigh. "I'm sorry" he hugs me and kisses my forehead. "Its not funny" he confirms.

When I have my new shoes I'm kinda not feeling it anymore. The bird pooping on my shoe kinda put me in a mood. "Come on olivia, this was your idea" noen smiles

He pulled up to a roller rink. "I was joking about roller blading" I smile a little. "Well I'm not" he kisses my hand before getting out.

"Can you even roller blade?" I laugh. "Nope, but I know you can so" he shrugged. "Maybe you can teach me" he bumps into me. "Well see" i bumped him back

Once we pay and have our blades we find a table to put them on at. I help noen up. He's a little shaky but he's balancing well. Slowly I back up to the the beginner rink. Its mainly kids.

I get to his side and take his hand. "Basically run" he does as said but isn't going anywhere and almost falls. "Your going to fast, like this" I show him what to do and stop five feet in front of him.

he follows, slowly getting the hang of it. Soon he's doing good. He has a little trouble stopping though. "You wanna go to the other rink?" I ask. The only difference is people go faster and its bigger.

"We can try" he smiles. We get there fine and everything's going well. "You know this is actually a lot of fun" noen laughs. "I told you" I smacked his hand arm lightly.

He almost runs into someone but thankfully they sped up. "You wanna take a break?" I ask. "Yeah my leg are starting to hurt" he laughs. W get to the table I stop but he doesn't. He hits the table and fall on his ass.

I help him up. "Are you okay" I smile. "I'm good" he laughs.  we slip off our skates and walk over to the arcade. I pull the quarters out of my pocket and we divide them evenly.

We split up, both going for different games. He goes for the wheel spinner and I go for the ball drop. I run out of quarters and I count my tickets, 33. When I make my way to noen he seems a little stressed.

"Are you okay?" I kiss his cheek and turn to the game he was now playing, defender. "I haven't won anything yet" he shrugs. I look down to see he has one quarter left. He's been bouncing from game to game.

'What about this one?" I point to the game a few spots away. "That's the easiest game in here" he rolled his eyes. "That's a guaranteed win" I pull his hand over the the machine.

He puts in the quarters and taps the button. I watch him as he focuses. He taps the button again and gets fifteen tickets. "See there you go" I kiss the top of his head.

He taps it one last time and gets 12 more tickets. "A total of 27 seven" I smile. "Better than nothing he sighed.

We thread our tickets through the counter and collectively we have 50 tickets. We stroll on down to the gift shop to exchange our tickets.

Noen grabs a stuffed frog. "Cute" I laugh. He checks the cost. "20 tickets left" he tucks the frog in his arms. I walk around and grab a small minion plushie. "Five tickets left" I smile. He grabs a pack of pixie sticks and we call it good.

When we get back in the car we start deciding on a place to eat. "What about in n out?" He suggested. "Sounds great" I agree

Its quiet as we drive. Occasionally I glance over at noen. His mood seemed flattened. "Are you okay?" I ask turning my body to him. "Yeah just a little salty" "is it cause you only won twenty seven tickets?"

I love noen but some times he can be a sore loser. "Alittle" he sighed. "Well if it makes you feel any better I'll let you choose the movie we watch tonight"

He smiles a little. "What's even playing?" I hadn't really thought of that. I pull out my phone and go to the drive ins website. "Screen one is showing grease and grease two, screen two is showing infinitely war and end game"

"Screen one for sure" he laughs